Wrestling Forum banner
501 - 520 of 555 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,056 Posts
No he wasn't on this week. Maybe they want to spread the debuts out.
Makes sense.
He's still realllyyyyyyy green and doesn't have the natural instincts like a Steiner. I think it might be a while.
Lol i caught B-Fab's match, if they let her in the ring i wouldn't think its too farfetched to expect Parker being on the show as well lol.

·
Southern Pride
5,565 Posts
Parker B. may still need some time to train before appearing on TV. Bron Steiner got a head start by being trained by family before even signing with WWE.

·
Southern Pride
5,565 Posts
Yeah, Parker will forever be Parker to me. It's a lot better than "Harland" or "Gunnar Harland".

Reactions: CowboyKurtAngle

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
It wasn't bad! Maybe I will check it out next week. I hated hit-row and the fact that the new guys all do the same moves but other than that it seems that could have some new interesting characters. The workrate, unfortunately, will not be high, as expected.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,866 Posts
Harland? sounds like the owner of some tow trucking company in the south.
Colonel Sanders of KFC fame had the first name Harland.

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
There was a lot to process:

The stage looks not bad. But the lightning makes it flat out hard to look at at times. And the camera work was atrocious at times. And I’m already sick of them saying “NXT 2.0” constantly, stop that.

Rex Steiner looked impressive. He should have been in the four way if they really needed a newbie there. LA Knight getting beat in that match was just dumb though.

B-Fab has charisma, but she needs A LOT of work in the ring. She looked rough out there tonight.

Thank goodness Imperium won.

The Women’s Tag Match was very fun. And the right team won. Mandy’s new look, well it’s Mandy. She always looks fantastic.

I could not care less about Mafia wannabe guy.

Carmelo Hayes is super over.

The Fatal Four Way was a banger.

The Index Wedding was great.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts

Pros of NEW XT: Rex Steiner, Carmelo, Io in a black dress, Brunette Mandy, the wedding

Cons: #1 Contender jobbing in the first match, Backstage segments during women's matches, random guy being added to the title match, Ciampa being champion
Mandy dying her hair is heart breaking. And that wedding was God Awful. Glad tonight was the only episode on NXT Ill ever watch.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
You know i just realized NXT 2.0 has a similar vibe to the new AEW Dark arena :unsure::unsure:

I don't know about that. Dark looks like a carbon copy of how the CWC was before, dark and grimey. Other than the entrance its almost identical.

New NXT set looks more like Disney just bought WWE and started producing NXT. I didn't hate it but I don't know I liked it either. Can't help but feel it is like that time WWE brought back ECW, only by name. They have to be careful or they will be alienating the only fans they have.

@Asuka842 summarized for me best. Agree with everything there. Some ups and downs. LA Knight getting sacrificed to start was beyond stupid, they have a ton of other guys that could have done that.

The wedding was very TNA but at least we got to see Austin return and Lumis was great as usual.

Scary spot with Brutus Creed but other than that a great watch. Real shame Emily/Ivy Nile isn't taller but interested to see how she is in the ring.

Not really into the Ciampa win at all. Should have been Dunne or LA Knight imo.

501 - 520 of 555 Posts