Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MIDGETS! If they keep this show going the next season of NXT should be a midget wrestling competition.

I would love to hear Michael Cole make fun of midgets.

Rey Mysterio Kaval and Daniel Bryan will be pros.

Somehow Hornswoggle wont be on the show.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
they should use real criminals as the heels and retired cops as the faces. just imagine an obstacle course with a child killer and a traffic warden

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
a tag team NXT? There are only like 4 teams in FCW or something... What a great season!.. Not!

If anything I think it should be what Season 1 and 2 were without the ridiculous challenges they really piss me off.

Mason Ryan, Xavier Woods, Hunico, Orlando Colon, Seth Rollins and 3 others and ill be happy.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yeah, I'd watch that. Sounds like a laugh.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'd rather watch another NXT Divas Season. :eek:

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Honestly to keep the show interesting, and less like a joke they should first do the following. Right now there are just too many stars for the show NXT. Perhaps change the total amount of stars to 4? Next, the move would have to be changing the length of time in between the eliminations, and basically lengthen that time. The fans have to get familiar with these guys, and combining less stars with more time in between eliminations could help.

I would even go as far as to having stars from other NXT seasons coming in as opponents for particular match types that may, or may not favor either wrestler. Just because these old NXT stars didn't win doesn't mean they don't have the right to show themselves again. This would be interesting to see how the fans react to these old characters who tried to win them over before.

Finally, get rid of the horrible obstacle course nonsense. It has no place in wrestling, and for the most part keep the show based on just wrestling, and promo work. I liked the impromptu promo competitions that they had. Provide a little more in depth look in to all the characters, so that fans have that much more to connect with.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
a tag team NXT? There are only like 4 teams in FCW or something... What a great season!.. Not!

If anything I think it should be what Season 1 and 2 were without the ridiculous challenges they really piss me off.

Mason Ryan, Xavier Woods, Hunico, Orlando Colon, Seth Rollins and 3 others and ill be happy.
As long as Xavier wins and goes on to form "Kingston Konsequences" with Kofi Kingston.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts