Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Season 4 is a huge doubt with the speculation of Tough Enough returning and the fact that NXT doesn't actually air on TV in the states anymore. But I was thinking, should the programme return for a 4th season could a Tag Team season work?

We've had 2 male Superstar and 1 diva season, so could a Tag Team season work and actually draw some of the ratings back?

I personally think it could, but only if the WWE managed to aquire some indy tag teams, like The Kings of Wrestling and The Briscoes from ROH. And maybe if they got Motor City MAchine Guns of off TNA. But surely FCW has got Tag Teams?

I could help restore some pride back into the Tag Divison as well. Having a show devoted to the Tag teams for 1 season could make Tag wrestling credible again (in the WWE). Your thoughts...............

·
Banned
542 Posts
That would be nice to see a NxT with just tag matches.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Aslong as there not tag teams with two singles stars in FCW thrown together with no experience.
If they have had atleast a years experience with one another, or they have achieved gold in whatever company, then yes please. If not, and its just 5 lots of FCW's version of Dashingly sinister, then dont bother.

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
No, please no NXT 4... think about it:

NXT 1: Barrett and Bryan are stars, the others aren't much IMO. Do they have potential, sure, but today, they are nothing more than lackeys.

NXT 2: Nobody is a star from that season... potential? sure, but WWE has lost their chance with them. Biggest chance from there is Alex Riley IMO, but he is nothing more than a lackey for now.

NXT 3: LOL

There isn't that much left to choose from in FCW... WWE needs to do the tough enough series again and farm some more stars from there or at least more potential wrestlers to train in FCW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.