Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: nodq.com

Greg Sansone from The Score appeared on the November 19th edition of Right After Wrestling and revealed that he was told that there will be a 4th season of NXT, featuring male wrestlers, beginning in early december.

We will keep you posted when we get more details on the 4th season.
Interesting, it surely looks like we'll get 4th season this year.

Reactions: -SAW- and Tony777

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Source: nodq.com

Interesting, it surely looks like we'll get 4th season this year.
You'll know in soon enough. They reveal the new rookies during season finales. But it dosen't matter to me. I'm done with NXT after Season 3, whether the show continues, gets cancelled or takes a break, I don't really care. The show lost it's meaning and purpose after Season 1, and stopped taking itself seriously after Season 2. I've only watched Season 3 for certain angles and commentary, not for the point of the show itself.

In 2 weeks, I'm done.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I watched the show. All he said is that there were episodes scheduled starting December 1st (NXT is shown on Wednesdays on The Score). He said he didn't have any other details regarding whether it had male wrestlers or what.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I watched the show. All he said is that there were episodes scheduled starting December 1st (NXT is shown on Wednesdays on The Score). He said he didn't have any other details regarding whether it had male wrestlers or what.
Oh well, i should have made sure whether the report was legit or not, seems like i just posted another half-BS dirtsheet report then, my bad.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Well clearly they don't have the # of developmental women to do a womens season again yet so I'm pretty sure it will be males anyway

Lets just hope its not tag teams... cause the tag team division sucks and adding a bunch of noobs w/ no credibility to a shitty division won't do it any good anyway....

·
Registered
67 Posts
The 4th season of WWE NXT would be pretty interesting I think (hope it's not tag team types). But I would like to see the first Hell in a Cell, TLC or Elimination Chamber match at the WWE NXT's next season. :)

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
They should continue it just for the commentary. I watch it just for the comedy I get out of Cole/Matthews every week.

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
This is something I'll believe when I see. And even then I'll scarcely believe it. There's no way you can introduce credible wrestlers on NXT anymore. The only guy coming out of NXT looking good by now is Josh Matthews.
Why not? Because NXT 3 was a joke? The whole divas division is a joke. They can go back to making not only credible wrestlers, but main eventers in no-time.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
The Legend continues.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'd like to see a mix of singles men women and tag. It's not like there are many vs matches and anyway pros can tag with rookies etc.

Simply take the best 8-10 entrants available.

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
They could transform NXT away from a rookie's show. Let's go with the tag team idea for example, have the idea of Season 4 be that anyone from the WWE roster or developmental are allowed to create a tag team to compete in NXT season 4. The winner of the season would get a WHC/WWE title shot but only for one half of the team, and at the final episode after beating all the other teams they'd have to fight eachother to see who gets the title shot. If there are any developmental rookies in top3 they get a contract.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
I would hold off on Season 4 until they get a TV slot.

Who would we get in S4 anyway?

Off the top of my head:

Mason Ryan
Xavier Woods
Richie Steamboat
Tyler Black

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
They could transform NXT away from a rookie's show.
Defying the entire point of the show.

Let's go with the tag team idea for example, have the idea of Season 4 be that anyone from the WWE roster or developmental are allowed to create a tag team to compete in NXT season 4.
And what would be the point of that? The guys from developmental wouldn't stand a chance. Who are the public going to vote for, the team of guys they've never heard of or two midcarders they have? It would be a retarded idea.

The winner of the season would get a WHC/WWE title shot but only for one half of the team, and at the final episode after beating all the other teams they'd have to fight eachother to see who gets the title shot.
So instead of helping the tag division (which would presumably be the point) the best new tag team would split straight up so that one of them could get a shot at singles gold? Great booking sherlock.

If there are any developmental rookies in top3 they get a contract.
As opposed to every other season of NXT where most people end up getting contracts? Fail of an idea dude.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Yeah, being on WWE.com is really hurting the show for me

I used to tune in every tuesday, and then download it later. Now with it being on WWE.com it's hard as hell to find a fast uploader to get it from and im not sitting on WWE.com to watch a crappy show

1 - 20 of 23 Posts