Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
derrick bateman- a wedge version of daniel bryan good in ring mic wise not to fond of him find him quite cringey.

brodus clay - black version of big-show mixed with husky harris.

jacob novak- terrible keeps trying so hard it fails , plus he has some weird shit going on with his long nose.

Johnny curtis- not bad i like him he is OK at best his karaoke was funny though.

Conner o,brian- it what happens when splinter from ninja turtles meets wrestling.

byron saxton- one word EPIC

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bryon saxton,soo much charisma, great mic skills, dont know much about ring skills
Brodus clay, can play monster heel, good on mic, intimidating, and good in ring, saw some of him in fcw
Johnny curtis, hasn't lived up to his hipe but still good
conner o brian,, i already hate the guy cuz his look. decent ring skills good mic skills

Derrick Bateman, good ring skills, very entertaining and energetic, decent mic skills, goofy, and has an awspome pro, Best in the world, American Dragon

Jacob Novak, he isn;t bad, just needs more time in fcw, just tooo... generic

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Jacob Nokav - Crappy version of Dan Spivey.
Johnny Curtis - Curtis is okay I guess, but just such a generic white meat babyface, could be descent with work.
Byron Saxton - Clarke Carlisl... I mean Byron Saxton is probably the most watchable one there, because of his charisma, reminds me of Rocky Maivia.
Brodus Clay - Only his size and look will get him anywhere, and his cool name.
Derrick Bateman - Don't know how to rate him, seems okay I guess.
Conor O Brian - Same as above.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts