Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I call this a spoiler even though its really just based off speculation just in case i get bashed for mentioning this without it.

Just wondering if anybody has seen Barri Griffiths/Mason Ryan in action or on the mic in FCW as ive heard he is now the FCW heavyweight champion and this seems to be a stepping stone to NXT in the past so he will most likely be a part of a future season along with hopefully Tyler Black and more great talent.
Looks strikingly similiar to Batista and im wondering what hes like in-ring and on promo. he definitely has the 'look' but i have to wonder withe the recent influx of British & irish talent what will happen to him.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I call this a spoiler even though its really just based off speculation just in case i get bashed for mentioning this without it.

Just wondering if anybody has seen Barri Griffiths/Mason Ryan in action or on the mic in FCW as ive heard he is now the FCW heavyweight champion and this seems to be a stepping stone to NXT in the past so he will most likely be a part of a future season along with hopefully Tyler Black and more great talent.
Looks strikingly similiar to Batista and im wondering what hes like in-ring and on promo. he definitely has the 'look' but i have to wonder withe the recent influx of British & irish talent what will happen to him.
Tyler Black will not be on season 3 with nxt season 3 is happen on September 7, 2010.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
will there be a season 3? with SD moving to syfy were htey not looking for a new broadcaster for NXT. I assumed thats why they had season 2 the week after season 1 ended so it would be finished in time for the move of SD.

·
Registered
837 Posts
tyler black is advertised as defending his ROH title on the 11th of September on ppv.
Tyler Black's in FCW this week. Hell be training there and WWE will let him finish up in ROH, I'm guessing so there's a good relationship between the two companies.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
wait a second. Tyler Black REALLY signed a developmental contract?
Yep. Awesome news, right?

PWinsider said:
Current ROH Champion Tyler Black reported to Tampa, Florida earlier this week to begin his WWE developmental run.

Black attended training sessions and was also in attendance at all of this week's Florida Championship Wrestling events.

Black finishes up with Ring of Honor next month. I'm guessing he'll be losing the World Title at the New York City event.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
If there will be a 3rd season I wanna see Tyler Black or Homicide in it.
I would also like to see a tag team NXT but I can't really see that happening. A divas NXT wouldn't work, I guess. The ratings would sink to an all time low.

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
never a huge homicide or hernandez fan tbh but he could be a good addition...really makes me wish for a serious cruiserweight division like the old days with chavo, rey, tajiri, gregory helms,paul london etc

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
wtf, its getting a 3rd season?

Jeez, cancel this show already. Its embarrasing to watch.

Superstars and SD are better...and thats saying something.

·
Registered
850 Posts
if they sign Homicide they'll give him a crappy gimmick, and an even worse name..

like Herman Dingusberry! SUPER NERD!

make him wear a yellow sweater vest and big black rim glasses... feud with Alex Riley in some failed high school BULLY V NERD thingo..

*grunt*

1 - 20 of 30 Posts