Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets say that the rumors are true and we will see 4 guys & 4 girls in season 3. That's why i'm making this post. Hope all you out there can join me and fill in your hopes and "dream" lineups for next season.

Mason Ryan - I really like this dude, and i'm kind of into big guys who can also work a great wrestling match.

Drake Brewer - Since I first saw this guy, i've been a big fan of his. Think that he can move great in the ring, for a guy of his size. And he is just dominating.

Austin Watson - One of the few reasons i watched TNA, was because of this guy. More known as Consequences Creed. Like this in-ring style and his wrestling skills.

Tyler Black - Well, a world wide known wrestler. And we need a indy guy in every season, so this should be a great pick

I've never been a big fan of womans wrestling, and there are only 4 girls in FCW right now thas is not working a program with WWE, so I have to pick them.
Naomi Night
Livianna
Aksana
AJ Lee

But lets say that theese are only rumors. That's why I'm throwing in four more guys as my reserves.
Johnny Curtis, Richie Steamboat, Bret DiBiase & Donny Marlow

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
Joe Doering vs. Tyler Black would probably be a fantastic match.

I'm not the biggest Tyler mark but this show could be an incredible launching pad for him. He's made for it. He'll just go out there be himself and wrestle his ass off.

Johnny Curtis has to be in there. He reminds me of a young Game.

George Murdoch (whatever the hell they're calling him now) is pretty good too.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Haven't seen much of Mason Ryan tbh, but they seem to have faith in him. So he seems a good pick. Looks like Batistas little brother imo! ;)

Johnny Curtis and Tyler Black should be "must picks" imo. Brett DiBiase and Donny Marlow would be nice too. Maybe Bo Rotundo...

Now that I think about it, FCW is realy running out on male talent to use on NXT!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts