Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know what is happening with NXT shows on TV over here now that it is switching over to a 2-hour live show?

Are Sky going to be showing it now? (At least until their deal runs out at the end of the year)

Will NXT still be on the Network? And will it now have the same delay as Raw and Smackdown do on the Network?

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts
Sky Sports doesn't currently show NXT. Maybe next year when BT Sport gets the WWE deal, they'll be showing it.

I'll be posting NXT weekly in the media section too, so it'll be available to download Thursdays. Or if you have the WWE Network, I believe it'll be a 1 day delay until it appears on there.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I read it is will be one day delayed on the Network. Dont know about moving to television in other countries.
Thanks. 1 day delay is fine, especially as I usually end up watching it on Thursday evening currently. If it was going to be 3-4 weeks delay like with Raw and Smackdown then that would be a problem. Not that the Raw and Smackdown delay is an issue, as I have Sky.

Definitely not paying for BT Sport in the new year just for WWE though!

Sky Sports doesn't currently show NXT. Maybe next year when BT Sport gets the WWE deal, they'll be showing it.

I'll be posting NXT weekly in the media section too, so it'll be available to download Thursdays. Or if you have the WWE Network, I believe it'll be a 1 day delay until it appears on there.
Thanks. I knew they didn't show it currently. I was just wondering if they had negotiated a brief deal as the show is changing. Although I can't imagine Sky would be that bothered as they are losing WWE completely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts