Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Re: PWINSIDER: NXT moving to USA Network

So now instead of FS1 it's the USA Network which will be a higher rating than FS1 but here's the deal the WWE will be losing some subscribers that are loyal to NXT and don't really care about other stuff either way 2 hours I think is too much but that's just me
I'm not so sure about that.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,178 Posts

Lol HHH got hoisted by his own petard. He wanted NXT to be a co-equal brand with Raw and SDL, he wanted it to be on a major network, I guess he never considered if it was really it's own brand that Vince would want to sink his fangs in it. Whomp whomp.

NXT was already dying, you only need to watch the Fakeout tournament for proof, this just sped up the process. But out of the ashes you get to build anew, I look forward to NXT2 which will have to be built with actual PC talent since VD have the Indy star roster now.

·
#WWELogic
3,856 Posts

Thinking more now, NXT just falls into #WWELogic's company statement................

Now maybe NXT is able to change and grow for the better (NOT HOLDING MY BREATH), maybe a little peice of it survives and shines. But honestly, the feel of NXT was sort of predicated as the NETWORK and now on cable it's not the same it started out with, chances are the developmental prospects are less featured and here comes the "mid card" guys & gals for the chnace to shine, #Sad #CuttingNetwork

·
Registered
11,895 Posts

Makes you once again wonder what will come of WWE when Vince dies. He's basically seen personally as wwe. I think Steph's end game is politics. To do what her Mother couldn't buy.

USA gets NXT, that means it's Raw connected brand right? So only Raw main roster acts could show up there. Raw is already three hours.

I think Vince is going to have a harder time with a hard roster split than he might realize. Both networks will demand the better talent and storylines.

·
17,178 Posts
Vince apparently like her a lot.
Reportedly he also likes Andrade a lot. Do with that what you will...

Makes you once again wonder what will come of WWE when Vince dies. He's basically seen personally as wwe. I think Steph's end game is politics. To do what her Mother couldn't buy.

USA gets NXT, that means it's Raw connected brand right? So only Raw main roster acts could show up there. Raw is already three hours.

I think Vince is going to have a harder time with a hard roster split than he might realize. Both networks will demand the better talent and storylines.
I think the rumors about Fox wanting a hard brand split were horseshit, it's already been confirmed that some Raw talents have filmed promotional videos for SDL, it's also been rumored that Fox wants the entire roster for the SDL debut.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts

Reportedly he also likes Andrade a lot. Do with that what you will...
I feel like you could find a story/quote/rumor for nearly everyone on the roster where Vince apparently "likes" them. As Moxley said, he has that voodoo talk he does that makes it seem like he really likes everyone. It's SO YOU. And SUCH GOOD SHIT and so forth

·
Registered
3,222 Posts

if you doubt about vince running it, 1) vince sees himself as a workhorse and he will be able to manage it
2) vince and Dunn were always going to get involved the moment it went to tv, but now they will be in charge literally ( which makes sense).
and 3) vin came aew competition and was absolutely obsessed with them on his last conference call, in other words? he is going to try to end aew by himself.
good luck to nxt, they will need a lot of it

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,438 Posts

Vince apparently like her a lot.
This according only to Mr B.S. himself, Brad Shepard, so we know it's not true.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts

Meltzer reported that the Vince and Dunn are going to run the show.

RIP NXT.
It's already dead anyway. It can't be worse than it is now. It's just as bad as the main roster.

Unfortunately, Dream and Io will get fucked. That's a sad loss, but the brand as a whole is the worst it's ever been.

·
17,178 Posts

It's already dead anyway. It can't be worse than it is now. It's just as bad as the main roster.

Unfortunately, Dream and Io will get fucked. That's a sad loss, but the brand as a whole is the worst it's ever been.
Losing Dream isn't just a sad loss for NXT, it's a devastating blow to the entire industry.

21 - 40 of 314 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.