Wrestling Forum banner

NXT London Chants Finally Explained..Poor Corbin and Mechanics lol

4281 Views 23 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Drago
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· None but ourselves
3,658 Posts
Another guy from the UK defending the chants? Them getting their own thread? :eyeroll
You know one chant you didn't hear?

"We are awesome!"

Because we don't have to point that out, we have threads for that sort of thing.

Defending the chants is like defending orgasms; invalid.

· Stay Fearless
13,196 Posts
Na na na na na na na na na na Big Cass

· Banned
6,471 Posts
FINALLY I get a source for that "Oh Enzo Amore" chant!!! Been hearing this at football (soccer) matches and it's been doing my head in for over a year because I know the song enough to know the tune but nothing else.

· Registered
881 Posts
The only time the chants seemed to get obnoxiously self important was during the Enzo/Cass vs Dash/Dawson match. Cass had his knee taken out and was being put in a submission but the crowd was completely ignoring it to do their "Hey Jude" Cass chant.

Other than that, they seemed to do fine in terms of actually following most the matches.

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
Those Jordan and Gable chants are AWESOME.

The Bayley ones were great too.

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Brits rule WWE and NXT shows they put the Americans to shame. Americans dont realise how lucky they are. WWE should tour England more often the fans would appreciate it and the wrestlers would actually enjoy themselves more

· Midcard Minivan
6,885 Posts
Poor Corbin and Mechanics, why? They aren't cool heels, that shit was probably music to their ears.

Are modern wrestling fans really unfamiliar with real heels and effective heat?
We don't believe in heat 'round these parts, ya hur?

Though with Banter Corbin i feel like its generally more of the "you're actually dragging the quality of the show down, go away" more than anything else. But clearly the intent doesn't matter because at the end of the day he still got booed :cena

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.