Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Approximately 200 people attended tonight's show.

- Kassius Ohno defeated Adrian Jaoude

Ohno won with a rolling elbow.

- Sonya Deville defeated Kimberly Frankele

The former Daria Berenato hit a sliding knee strike to get the victory.

- Yanbo Wang cut an in-ring promo, saying that we can call him Boa. He was interrupted by Wesley Blake and Steve Cutler before Heavy Machinery made the save.

- Heavy Machinery defeated Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler

An assisted front slam with a pile on won this for Machinery.

- Jeet Rama defeated Kona Reeves

Reeves hit a slam to pick up the win.

- Roderick Strong & Buddy Murphy defeated Cezar Bononi & Lars Sullivan

The big men got the heat on Murphy to build to the hot tag for Strong. He ran wild and eventually applied a Liontamer on Bononi for the submission. Sullivan destroyed Bononi for losing after it was over.

- Lana (w/ Mary Kate) defeated Danielle Kamela

Lana submitted Kamela with the Accolade.

- Babatunde Aiyegbusi defeated Demitrius Bronson

Aiyegbusi won decisively.

- NXT Women's Champion Asuka, Aliyah & Hideo Itami defeated Peyton Royce, Billie Kay & Andrade "Cien" Almas

Asuka hit a kick to take out Kay while Itami and Aliyah kept the other two occupied.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-result...live-results-six-person-tag-main-event-235356
Great mix of established NXT stars and newer faces.

Also, it's a fun nod that Lana used the Acolade for the finish. I doubt she'll be using that on SD though.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I think a the party animal gimmick that Cien is portraying might work really well with the iconic duo gimmick that Billie and Peyton are portraying might be worth exploring. It could be might potent.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
So is Kimber Lee ever going to win a match or is she just gonna lose, get wasted in NXT and then released. This is getting ridiculous losing to the likes of Sonya all the time.

·
Premium Member
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So is Kimber Lee ever going to win a match or is she just gonna lose, get wasted in NXT and then released. This is getting ridiculous losing to the likes of Sonya all the time.
It's a bit frustrating as she's so awesome, but give it time. She hasn't been given a gimmick, story or new ring name yet. Her time will come.

·
Registered
14,040 Posts
Strange that Ruby and Kimber Lee were signed at the same time were they not? I guess one had the look that separated her and made her easy to book for. I think Kim is the better worker of the two.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
It's a bit frustrating as she's so awesome, but give it time. She hasn't been given a gimmick, story or new ring name yet. Her time will come.
That's what worries me. Ruby was signed at the same got fast tracked and already in a high profile feud. Kimber is left to the side doing nothing. Seems to me they see nothing in her of value.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
For a quick sec I thought they booked an Itami, Asuka, Aliyah Triple-Threat Match from the first picture. Possibly to kill Aliyah.

Man, and poor Kona Reeves, huuuuuuge punching bag.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
I think a the party animal gimmick that Cien is portraying might work really well with the iconic duo gimmick that Billie and Peyton are portraying might be worth exploring. It could be might potent.
It's a cool pairing but I prefer the psuedo lesbian gimmick Iconic is working, in fact I think they need to ratchet up the gheyness.

That's what worries me. Ruby was signed at the same got fast tracked and already in a high profile feud. Kimber is left to the side doing nothing. Seems to me they see nothing in her of value.
That's not how the system works, she needs to develop an identity and a look before she can get a push; she's not a big enough name to get pushed on in-ring work alone. Hell, it took Ember a year to get on tv and she had more buzz.

I wish Jeet Rama had a part time, non wrestling role at the side of Jinder Mahal.
I think it would be cool to see Jinder with a large, all Indian stable supporting him. Plus it would help get rid of the job squad look they currently have to add some muscle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts