Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what did y'all think of the NXT Takeover Raw?? I think it was setup real decent even though the crowd was completely dead and didn't really know or probably watch NXT Superstars but I must say it was solid especially HHH recruiting people to defect their brand and go back to his brand. Now looks like we gotta preview of the 4 Horsewomen feud which was set up brilliantly but if this doesn't get you hype for Survivor Series then I don't know what to tell you, let's hope NXT gets some wins and not get completely buried!

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
So what did y'all think of the NXT Takeover Raw?? I think it was setup real decent even though the crowd was completely dead and didn't really know or probably watch NXT Superstars but I must say it was solid especially HHH recruiting people to defect their brand and go back to his brand. Now looks like we gotta preview of the 4 Horsewomen feud which was set up brilliantly but if this doesn't get you hype for Survivor Series then I don't know what to tell you, let's hope NXT gets some wins and not get completely buried!
Shafir and Duke are not and will probably never be ready for this feud.

·
IRAN #1
2,304 Posts
The reason people aren't hyped for Survicor Series is because the card is filled with endless triple threat and elimination tag matches... It looks like a mess on paper.

Seriously, 15 man tag matches? GTFO WWE.

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
The crowd is dead because the product is dead. The only mystery is why people even pay money to go to shows anymore if they aren't interested in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts