Zayn (El Generico)
Neville (PAC)
Itami (KENTA)
Balor (Devitt)
Owens (Steen)
Kalisto (Del Sol)
Crowe (Callihan)
Kendrick

The NXT ''BIG 5'' (lol at the choice of 'big') has now become the BIG 7/8.

Now Meltzer confirmed Uhaa Nation signed, Samoa Joe is heading there, Adam Cole will sign within 6 months and they're looking at Briscoes once again.
Cesaro confirmed on Twitter he's going back a lot more too.

Is this seriously a joke? The whole model has changed, this isn't developmental anymore. Before you had only Zayn and Neville in the midcard making the Champs like Big E and Bo Dallas look good in their matches. Now you have an influx of indy guys and they are dominating the entire show burying everything in sight.

If it wasn't for The Boss, Bailey, Corbin, Team BAM, Vaudevillains and Breeze AKA the ones with actual gimmicks and characters I'd give up on this.

This has gone way, way too far. Not only is it killing the point of a developmental show it's killing the indies too.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
The last episode of NXT featured developmental talent in every match. But obviously you are trolling, so I'm not sure why I responded.

And Solomon Crowe needs developmental from what I can tell.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
The NXT ''BIG 5'' (lol at the choice of 'big') has now become the BIG 7/8.
That's part of the point. :jordan4

This has gone way, way too far. Not only is it killing the point of a developmental show it's killing the indies too.
It's okay though. It entertains people and they think nothing of the consequences because of their selfishness!

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
Look, someone read Oxi's post yesterday and decided to make a thread about it.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Dude, I'm here to degla......DECLARE, that if you take one more step and I'll superman punch the taste out of your mouth, and hit you with a spear just because I can. When I'm done, you aint gonna like me anyways.

Believe. THAT.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Didn't KENTA come from NJPW? I know ROH does some joint shows with them, but I mostly associate KENTA with NJPW. Troll post or not, is this really such a bad thing? Who next ACH?

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
Didn't KENTA come from NJPW? I know ROH does some joint shows with them, but I mostly associate KENTA with NJPW. Troll post or not, is this really such a bad thing? Who next ACH?
The Briscoes are on the shortlist as well according to Meltzer. Oh and BTW KENTA was never part of NJPW, he was a part of NOAH that did some joint shows with ROH as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.