Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
FUCK ME. I have ROH tickets that night. Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
FUCK ME. I have ROH tickets that night. Decisions, decisions.
Like I was telling another person:

Joe vs Briscoe and Liger vs Lethal is probably better than anything NXT can put on.

I originally said I was doing both, but I know this move is aimed at sabotage RoH, so screw Vince and what he is trying to do. I'm still buying a cheap ticket, BUT will not go until after RoH ends.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Same! Really tough to decide. Although if NXT is just a live event and not TV or a special, then I'll probably stick to ROH.
I *wanted* NXT to have an event so I wouldn't have to drive 30-40 minutes out for ROH, but WWE was dragging major ass announcing anything related to NXT WM weekend, so I figured it was a pipe dream.

ROH is a hard ticket to get now. I don't want to sell my tickets, but jesus, this is like deciding which one is my favorite child. I really need to know the start time of this shit, because I'm sure a lot of NXT fans are going to ROH *already*. I don't think WWE is bold enough to run it against it. If it's in the afternoon, that's a god send.

Anyone got any other details?

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
I *wanted* NXT to have an event so I wouldn't have to drive 30-40 minutes out for ROH, but WWE was dragging major ass announcing anything related to NXT WM weekend, so I figured it was a pipe dream.

ROH is a hard ticket to get now. I don't want to sell my tickets, but jesus, this is like deciding which one is my favorite child. I really need to know the start time of this shit, because I'm sure a lot of NXT fans are going to ROH *already*. I don't think WWE is bold enough to run it against it. If it's in the afternoon, that's a god send.

Anyone got any other details?
It's a 10PM start, most likely during Liger vs Lethal. I'm not missing Joe vs Briscoe for anything, sorry, LOL.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
It's a 10PM start, most likely during Liger vs Lethal. I'm not missing Joe vs Briscoe for anything, sorry, LOL.
Thursday would have saved my life, but whatever WWE lol.

10PM start time... fuck. My soul hurts.

I'm going to have to sit down and think about this one, not gonna lie haha. If I can meet a lot of the NXT guys I like during Axxess, I'd be cool without the NXT live show, but I'm clueless since the Axxess schedules aren't out yet.

I do have more attachment to NXT. ROH is just something I follow when I have time to sit down and catch up. I've been to past ROH WM events and I've had a blast each time. I'm sure the match quality will be better on ROH's side, but NXT has the advantage of momentum and the novelty of the event.

And I'm beyond in love with Sasha Banks.

Ugh, this ruined my day LOL.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Thursday would have saved my life, but whatever WWE lol.

10PM start time... fuck. My soul hurts.

I'm going to have to sit down and think about this one, not gonna lie haha. If I can meet a lot of the NXT guys I like during Axxess, I'd be cool without the NXT live show, but I'm clueless since the Axxess schedules aren't out yet.

I do have more attachment to NXT. ROH is just something I follow when I have time to sit down and catch up. I've been to past ROH WM events and I've had a blast each time. I'm sure the match quality will be better on ROH's side, but NXT has the advantage of momentum and the novelty of the event.

And I'm beyond in love with Sasha Banks.

Ugh, this ruined my day LOL.
I chose doing RoH over all based on principle and the top 2 matches at SCoH. I never seen Liger live and Joe vs Briscoe has MOTY written all over it.

WWE is doing this to stunt the growth of RoH as their main US competition, and I will not support the same crappy predatory tactics that destroyed the territory system.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.