Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since its moving off syfy when SD comes there, it seems like it might not be able to go on any other channel.

In canada, in september it's being replaced with NCAA basketball though it's been on every thursday(dont know why thursdays in canada...) for past few months.

So I really think NXT is gonna be done with after season 2.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Since its moving off syfy when SD comes there, it seems like it might not be able to go on any other channel.

In canada, in september it's being replaced with NCAA basketball though it's been on every thursday(dont know why thursdays in canada...) for past few months.

So I really think NXT is gonna be done with after season 2.
I dont think it'll be done, but it may take a break.

Maybe come back on different night or something. But it wont be finished. It's a good way for the WWE to introduce some of it's viewers to the new talent coming through,

·
Registered
996 Posts
This whole NXT thing means nothing because once Mason Ryan jumps into the scenes, he will take over WWE because
Vince is so obsessed with the guy.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I'd like to see NXT Season 3 in 2011 when they work on male talents more.Divas NXT would be stupid and a huge fail.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Unless they have some really eye-catching Diva, like Awesome Kong. That would hold the ratings

1 - 19 of 19 Posts