Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Believe in the Shield
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not surprised over who got eliminated, given how high WWE reportedly are on the other two.

So the Bellas are heels or something on NXT?

For some reason, when I saw these outfits, I couldn't help wondering if they had Hornswaggle in one of them.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
Both matches were good. I would have rather seen a few diva matches or a mixed tag matche in place of the in place of the trivia and sumo thing.

·
Registered
170 Posts
wtf, AJ is gone :( I hope she still get's called up to the main roster, she is way too cute

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
The challenges were stupid as usual, especially the sumo one. The matches were great though. AJ vs. Naomi was fantastic... even Michael Cole had to admit it. I would of been suprised no matter who was eliminated. I honestly didn't know who it would be. I think AJ will be back though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
aj was crying :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
She had to listen to Michael Cole all night, dress up as a sumo wrestler, and hug Primo all in one night, that would make anyone cry.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Naomi wears no protective gear what so ever. Anyway good Match between the 2.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Kaitlyn is ugly as shit:no: 7/10 for the rest though

·
Registered
430 Posts
god i love katylin so sexy any 1 got a link where i cd find loads of sexy pics of her she is my fav diva now

·
Registered
318 Posts
I disagree with AJ being cut. I think she is adorable, cute and not bad in the ring. She is a little small but that should hardly matter with the Divas.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts