Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else here think that NXT has been much, much better then the recent PPV's we have had?
I could watch the episodes so many more times then I can the PPV's we have had, and I actually get excited watching Nxt, unlike the PPV's we had.
I could go as far to say that NXT has been better then Raw or smackdown, but that was already discussed in a different thread.
It's sad that NXT, a free show with rookies, beats the $60 PPV's they put out.
So what does everyone else think?

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Yep, I'm with you. What great matches we are getting on NXT. Does anyone think that something like Zayn vs. Cesaro or even Natalya vs. Paige would appear on Raw? What amazing matches we have got, and stuff that puts a lot of the main roster matches to shame

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Main roster has actually had a lot of good matches this year tbf. But it is mixed in with a lot of shit. When you can send people like Cesaro down to NXT it gives you even less reason to watch Raw beyond maybe 5 or 6 rasslers. NXT works super well b/c it knows how to manage time and an hour is perfect.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Great matches + good booking + everyone having a gimmick + a great crowd + not having to worry about ratings which helps in planning long term angles makes NXT the best WWE show right now.

I love Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Aiden English, Summer Rae, Sasha Banks, Paige, Emma, Tyler Breeze, Enzo Amore, Bayley, Sylvester Lefort and Alexander Rusev/Lana. They manage to give almost everyone a feud and run 3/4 storylines succesfully in one hour. The Raw and SD creative team should take notes.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
You know what the most important factor in NXT being booked well is? Not having to accommodate pay per views. They don't have to worry about building stories in the all too brief span between Sunday of last month and Sunday this month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.