Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Oh this could be fun. I'm conflicted though. On the one hand, I'd be cool with Rhea beating Shayna, plus Shayna needs to lose. On the other hand, Dark Queen Io would make the most sense to dethrone Shayna/become the new top heel in NXT imo.

Hmm?

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Yeah, with the rumours of NXT going to FS1 and being a 2 hours show and the video package of Johnny saying "I choose NXT" the chances of him leaving didn't seem as high as it would have been at any other time

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,081 Posts
:imout There goes any chance of me watching NXT again.

Fuck that awful son of a bitch.
Cole vs. ACH just happened, I'm sure you remember the bangers they produced in ROH.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
:yawn

This shit sounds like a mess post-Summerslam. The women's division looks like it is in disarray and it definitely feels like they have no definite conclusion to this long Shayna reign. I thought Rhea was NXT UK, too. Just give the fucking belt to Io, alignment be damned. Do a four way, have Io pin Candice again to win the title while not making Shayna "lose" and then make Io/Candice your title feud. Simple.

Also seems like the Undisputed Era is just floating around, fighting off people as "Challenger of the Week" type of matches. I tolerate a Cole more than Gargano as champion but you have to do more with him beyond long matches that can make him be a champion that carries a brand.

Speaking of Geekgano, fuck off staying. Ugh.

A bunch of these matches seems either throw aways or just bland wrestling for the sake of having it. The only things of interest here are the Riddle/Dain match (which should be great) and Io and Dream as characters.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,081 Posts
:yawn

This shit sounds like a mess post-Summerslam. The women's division looks like it is in disarray and it definitely feels like they have no definite conclusion to this long Shayna reign. I thought Rhea was NXT UK, too. Just give the fucking belt to Io, alignment be damned. Do a four way, have Io pin Candice again to win the title while not making Shayna "lose" and then make Io/Candice your title feud. Simple.

Also seems like the Undisputed Era is just floating around, fighting off people as "Challenger of the Week" type of matches. I tolerate a Cole more than Gargano as champion but you have to do more with him beyond long matches that can make him be a champion that carries a brand.
That's literally what every champion since Finn Balor has done though.

·
Registered
25,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I'm still thinking War Games match for all the gold. If that is the case, Johnny damn sure better not be the guy opposite Cole.

Have Gargano work with guys like Thorne to help elevate them.

And I'll forgive that segment with Mia if it was just to put a bow on that and introduce Rhea. I know I said Io should be the next champion, but Rhea's like the person for me personally that you could put in that spot and I won't be mad. And she still has work to do as well, but she's one of my favorites.

61 - 80 of 159 Posts