Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 159 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,935 Posts
Io is the one who should dethrone Shayna actually. character alignments be damned have her destroy Shayna in less then 10 minutes. or have her win it a triple threat.

Io needs to be the next champ.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
They have to turn Keith at this point, he is a fucking loser right now

·
17,649 Posts

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
I Don't know what Shirai have to do in here, she's still feuding with Candice.

For Rhea i think it's a one off.

·
Forever Blissful
1,678 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,935 Posts

Oof. This isn't going to be great (for Io Shirai anyways). Rhea is a heel, along with her still getting some heat for deciding it was okay to drop slurs on a twitch stream a few months ago.
Lets face it Shayna being champion forever is much worst then Rhea winning (not that I think she will) Rhea vs Io would be a damn good title feud. Yes Rhea is a heel but I can see this Shayna mini feud turning her face/tweener.

·
Custom User Title
6,589 Posts

Another bland match for the women.

Lets face it Shayna being champion forever is much worst then Rhea winning (not that I think she will) Rhea vs Io would be a damn good title feud. Yes Rhea is a heel but I can see this Shayna mini feud turning her face/tweener.
Rhea is still pretty goddamn green, problematic remarks aside. She would be worse than Shayna as champion. Which I don't say lightly.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,621 Posts
Oh brother. One slip up does not make a homophobe. Grow up.
Using homophobic language so casually DOESN'T make you a homophobe? :monkey

She might not be one of the worst offenders but it says a ton about her character, and it's not all right with me.

---

Just to turn in back to something wrestling related, I'll end the topic with this....

I'm all for Dakota Kai returning and getting that long awaited payback on Shayna. With booking, it can work. It actually being a success is a whole different matter.

·
Forever Blissful
1,678 Posts
Using homophobic language so casually DOESN'T make you a homophobe? :monkey

She might not be one of the worst offenders but it says a ton about her character, and it's not all right with me.

---

Just to turn in back to something wrestling related, I'll end the topic with this....

I'm all for Dakota Kai returning and getting that long awaited payback on Shayna. With booking, it can work. It actually being a success is a whole different matter.
Anyone but Mia.

·
Registered
25,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Lost power at my place for a bit. See that Keith Lee and Dijak has a banger and my girl Rhea debuts on NXT TV.

That’s some good shit. Interested to se how Riddle vs. Dain was too.

·
17,649 Posts
Rhea is still pretty goddamn green, problematic remarks aside. She would be worse than Shayna as champion. Which I don't say lightly.
Dude, you will find buts if anyone but Io isn't the champion. As far as I know Rhea was a decent UK womens champion, so implying that she would be worse than the worst NXT womens champ in history... :lauren

41 - 60 of 159 Posts