Oh god, please no.MC would as well :harper
Fuck it, let her have a Bruno reign. NXT is burning, and if you and others want to accuse her of lighting the match, than you can "suffer" through it.
:mj4 That sounds even worse than initially reported. What a sore geek.Bit more details on the Io heel turn last night, from the WON:
- Io lost because when she slammed the steel door into Shayna, she (Shayna) fell OVER Io, and tumbled to the outside, unconscious. Before that point, Io was caught in the Kirifuda.
- Afterwards, Candice LeRae tried to console Io.
- Io blamed Candice for the loss, since she kept getting involved in the match.
- Io decked Candice with some punches and an uppercut.
- Io looked remorseful after those punches and was acting like she was leaving, just to come back with a steel chair and hit Candice with half a dozen shots. Crowd started booing Io after that.
- Io finished the segment with a vertical suplex onto the chair and left the ring.
- Afterwards, the medical team, referees, and William Regal all came running down to the ring to check on Candice, who had to be helped to the back. Regal was apparently furious.
I may have to, unfortunately, watch this episode just to see how bad it comes off.