Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
The color scheme was ugly and the new NXT music was not appealing to me. Much prefer the black and gold look and having a rock or metal theme. but those things are an afterthought and don't bother me as much as things like the shaky camera work they sometimes do.

if the new direction they're going is pushing new stars who are more marketable instead of relying on the same vanilla NXT indy guys they've been pushing for years, then I'm for it.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I view it as a throwback to the eighties or nineties so I like it. The black and gold was way too bland much like the prior NXT.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I liked how the new set is real bright now. A lot better to view than the black set. Although I am still not sure about the multi colors, makes it feels like they are wrestling in the Wyatt funhouse.

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
13,741 Posts
It’s meant to be inviting and to not look like they are trying to look like ROH 2.0 or TNA 2.0 upscaled (AEW). It’s a look meant to invite people in focus on the ring and the crowd and an entrance way that makes you stand out like a mini star.

That was all the original point of Full Sail and why they started anyhow before it became what it morphed into.

I preferred the look and the presentation. It reminded me of Big E doing the 5 count gimmick, watching Sasha/Summer/Charlotte forming BFFs, Graves being presented for the first time, and so on

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks like a brony barfed it up. And I agree that the theme is ass too.

Other than that and Duke Hudson getting punked out, I'm not complaining much.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I did like how the fans were on a raised platform, and there seemed to be alot of space around the ring (which I like).

I find there is very little room around the ring on RAW/SDL which is due to more fans = more $$$$.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
You all have to realize something, Vince likes it so that's all that matters.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Literally nothing wrong with it, it's fun and inviting. Much better than the great gatsby 1920s boring style.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts