Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can this angle be leading up to a Nash,Miz,Truth formation to create the Nwo? Something huge may be happening at HIAC for the main event that is. Hopefully this storyline goes well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Nwo=Outsiders? Del Rio, Miz, Truth, Nash, And someone that may return or Huge nam

They should just let NWO rest in peace. NWO was only good in the WCW, it has been horrible since it came to WWF/WWE. But I do fear they are bringing it back. Nash's theme is a big give away.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Re: Nwo=Outsiders? Del Rio, Miz, Truth, Nash, And someone that may return or Huge nam

I said a while ago that if Nash reformed the nWo then I'd like to see X-Pac return and Truth and Miz to be included with the focus being on Miz becoming an out and out Main Eventer from it

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,616 Posts

Yeah, just like the main event of NOC was supposed to be something huge.

It'll be an absolute clusterfuck again, that I am sure of. Super Dave as the vocal piece of the group. Outstanding.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts

Think about it, Miz and Truth just got fired. When Nash & Hall entered the WCW, they were "presumed" not apart of the roster/company. I was pissed after NoC, but after watching RAW I realize somethings coming and I can't wait.

·
Banned
822 Posts

When I heard that Truth and Miz got fired, I thought the same thing. I honestly think it's going to happen.
And if it happens I hope Jericho joins too, lol.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,616 Posts

When I heard that Truth and Miz got fired, I thought the same thing. I honestly think it's going to happen.
Yeah, Jericho and Nash are on such great terms.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Maybe this will lead to be a Team Nwo Vs Team Cena And Rock. But there has to be a Huge name thats in Nwo.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts

It's not going to be Hogan, brother. Idk what huge name you keep talking about. Hogan is busy managing a midget wrestling company. :lmao

·
Registered
458 Posts

I said a while ago that if Nash reformed the nWo then I'd like to see X-Pac return and Truth and Miz to be included with the focus being on Miz becoming an out and out Main Eventer from it
Please whatever happens NO X-Pac.

·
Registered
491 Posts

They'll probably do a Future Endeavored stable or Future Endeavored Club type group w/ Nash/Miz/Truth as they were all future endeavored.

This seems to be what they're hinting at.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

Look. Just visualize Miz and R Truth in those nwo shirts and don't they look goofy in your head?

·
Registered
380 Posts

Id like to see a new NWO but del rio would not fit into it at all. I would give huge props to WWE if Cena is behind all of it. And it would even make sense for him to be the new NWO leader.

He became the bad guy when he faced Punk at MITB and was pissed the fans were turning on him. He couldve been the real person behind the text sent to Nash. He could also be responsible for sending Miz and Truth down to attack Punk and Triple H because of his beef with them.

Not to mention he is basically being booked at the Heel in his matches against Punk and will be the heel against Rock at Mania, so why not make him the NWO leader especially after the way both punk and Rock rip on him.

I think that promo he did where he mentioned "heel persona" was just to get everyone off his scent. Cena will be the leader of the new NWO

·
Registered
22,766 Posts

Because we need another fucking stable war in wrestling:no:

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts

I can definately see a stable being formed with Nash, Miz, and R-Truth, with Laurinaitis as the leader. I don't see them being called the nWo, and I wouldn't call them the nWo either. Really, they wouldn't need a name. They could just be aligned for the same reason, because HHH "fired" all of them. Laurinaitis brings them back, and leads them to go up against HHH, and his stable consisting of Cena, Punk, and whoever else HHH wants to throw in there.

Hey, that's what I definately see happening now. Like I said, no nWo, so don't get your hopes up.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts