Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently watched the documentary of the nWo that was released last year I believe, and only now I understand the full scale of how big of a deal the were. I never watched wcw, thats why i never fully understood who and what they were. As a group they will go into the hall of fame,i have doubt about it. What i was wondering, who will go into the hall of fame? Obviously hogan, nash and hall, but will there be more members? I dont think they induct everybody that was part like the wolfpack and such. Who do you guys think will be part of the induction?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,319 Posts
Outsiders plus Hogan and Bischoff sounds about right.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Hogan, Hall & Nash only.
The stable had many HoF worthy members like Rick Rude, Randy Savage, Konnan or Big Show that deserve to be inducted because of other accomplishments but only the 3 wrestlers mentioned above should be inducted as nWo.
Eric Bischoff will be inducted one day but it would be because of WCW, Monday Night Wars and being Vince McMahon's toughest rival and not because he was part of the stable or behind the idea of the US version of the NJPW storyline

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Just Hogan, Hall & Nash. But they should induct Bischoff separately in the same HOF ceremony.

Guys like Rude, Savage, Big Show/Giant etc should all be inducted individually for their accomplishments but I don't see their contribution to the nWo as sufficient enough to include them in the induction.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, I think the 3 original members would be the most sensible thing to do, especially with Hall getting better. Plus, with the other HOF caliber members...I mean, I don't think people are going to think of Rick Rude and the first thing that come to mind the NWO.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
If it happened it should be Hogan, Nash, Hall & Bischoff imo
At first I thought just Hogan, Hall, and Nash, but with the whole thing being Bischoff's idea along with the huge role he played in the group onscreen, he should go in as well.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Konnan savage luger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts