Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm glad they put the three members of the Kliq eeeh I mean NWO front and center in that picture.

Hulk Hogan as the fourth member though....... Come on WWE, what about The Giant or Eric Bischoff??!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I'm glad they put the three members of the Kliq eeeh I mean NWO front and center in that picture.

Hulk Hogan as the fourth member though....... Come on WWE, what about The Giant or Eric Bischoff??!!!
I assume Bischoff is inducting them? Not to take away from your point, I’m surprised they haven’t got Shawn Michaels in there because well, WWE.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I assume Bischoff is inducting them? Not to take away from your point, I’m surprised they haven’t got Shawn Michaels in there because well, WWE.
duh..Shawn Michaels and Triple H will induct them. ? And Bischoff they will pretend never happened

The way things are going, next year I think the Kliq will go into the hall of fame coz Triple H, only one ring duhhh.. The entire build up video will focus on the curtain call with everyone talking about How Trips and Shawn Michaels orchestrated it to get themselves heat...

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Typical WWE bullshit.

First you put DX in before nWo. Now Batista will headline over the nWo. X Pac included? It should be just Hall, Nash and Hogan and Bischoff inducting. Back to DX last year they showhorned Chyna in what an absolute joke. nWo should have been inducted a long time ago.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Always was a huge fan of Batista ever since i saw him, i watched & supported him his whole career. There's definitely something great about being a fan of someone and watch them go from nothing to having a huge, successful career. So happy to see that he's getting inducted, obvious headliner, he's deserves it!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
They put these guys in too soon nowadays. I would want to wait until Hogan needs a wheelchair and Nash needs a walking stick. Hall would probably have died from an enlarged heart or something.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
It has suddenly hit me that I'm getting old from a wrestling standpoint. I just witnessed the debut of Batista, a 15 year career, now he's going into the HoF. Good God.

Whenever Orton goes in, one of my favorites of all time, I might just have a breakdown with accepting just how limited we are on time in our lives.
I remember watching Undertaker's debut on Survivor Series. . .

·
Premium Member
43,813 Posts
At the very least, Bischoff should be inducted with the NWO. It would complete the package.

Syxx being in there feels like the Kliq looking out for their buddy, but I associate him way more with DX than I do the NWO.

But yeah, both Batista and the NWO deserve to go in for sure.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Big Batista fan, but quite surprised he is going in before The Rock. Unless Rock hasen't actually officially retired yet. The NWO is a weird one, a faction established in WCW Heyday. But all well derserved.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Big Batista fan, but quite surprised he is going in before The Rock. Unless Rock hasen't actually officially retired yet. The NWO is a weird one, a faction established in WCW Heyday. But all well derserved.
I wouldn’t call it weird, they revolutionized the industry in the 90’s , yes well deserved and long overdue in my book. As for the Rock , he hasn’t called it quits yet.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Feels like they're starting to reach for big headliners. It's getting ridiculous. Why not have the Nation in next year? Los Boriquas?

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,392 Posts
I think Batista will still come back for another match tbh

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
So far one of the better HOF classes in a long time. They should just stop and not add any more. No celebs, no divas.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That X Pac is in the Hall twice, but neither time as an individual, is essentially the equivalent of nepotism within the WWE - it's laughable.

Hulk, Scott and Kev are the most deserving inductee act not yet in - so delighted they will finally get in!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Should be Ted DiBiase instead of X-Pac.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts