Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
LOL! Yeah......

Maff vs. Dice. Maff is such a beast, imagine him with Homicide and Kingston as a trio?
Maff and Homicide....a lot of history there. And that isn't a good thing. If they really are on good terms now then that would be a hell of a trio.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Stu keeps making all kinds of mistakes tonight, LOL! Funny hearing him getting jumbled up.

How is Matt Cross from ROH? I only saw him there once a few months back.

Starks is so charismatic.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Maff and Homicide....a lot of history there. And that isn't a good thing. If they really are on good terms now then that would be a hell of a trio.
I would hope so since I'd think that Homicide has to be in the building, unless they aren't booked for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I hope they can get even more outside tag teams this time.
I hope so too. I'd love for them to go back to the old school style of the tournament where they had 32 plus teams and they can get them if they were to get teams from ROH, of course NWA, CMLL, NJPW, and the rumored AEW partnership as Aldis made a challenge to them.

Triple Threat Tag Team match time

·
Registered
748 Posts
I hope so too. I'd love for them to go back to the old school style of the tournament where they had 32 plus teams and they can get them if they were to get teams from ROH, of course NWA, CMLL, NJPW, and the rumored AEW partnership as Aldis made a challenge to them.

Triple Threat Tag Team match time
That might be too much for a one night tournament but as the NWA grows they could do a 2 day tournament like the original.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
That might be too much for a one night tournament but as the NWA grows they could do a 2 day tournament like the original.
I remember the 80's Crockett Cup tournaments going over 2 nights. Knowing how the TV title tournament has gone, I bet we get the tournament with qualifiers leading up to the PPV.

Nice to see Storm get the NWA tag title once again. Storm and Drake will make a good team.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
This is good that the TV title tournament finals will be the main event. Aldis vs. Flip next.

Wonder if Nikita Koloff will be hear as promised before to present the title.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
It seems like all of the matches are 6:05 time limit. Hoping that this is not the rule moving forward. It is cool for the tournament, but matches for a TV title should at least have 10-15 minute time limit at least.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I'd love for NWA to go all the way with Trevor Murdoch even if he loses the title to Ricky Starks down the road,

61 - 80 of 94 Posts