Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Re: Name Change please

Could I please have "The Quint Essential Studdmuffin" under my username please, rep will be added, thanks

N

·
0 Posts

stfu n00b

1. I don't want any rep.

2. You can use the store to do that yourself. It's on every single page. Not hard to find.

3. Remove your banner or reduce it (although I say removing would be best -- the whole "shit" thing could bother someone!!!!1) so it complies with the rules. 500 x 400 (width x height in pixels, max size) if you're too lazy (or stupid) to look.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

you try to be nice to some people.. and you may stfu, you cockheaded jaggoff administrator, I mean that in the nicest posibble way, really.

N

·
0 Posts

If you don't comply then I'll do it for you. What options might be removed I won't say. You'd better do it quick or you'll 'anger' me.

EDIT: Good boy. bitch

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

ooooh *does wavy fingers thing*

there changed it.

EDIT: ya know while we have this dialouge open between us, allow me to commend you on actually being a cool mod, and admin, I called you a cockheaded jaggoff, I've been banned for a lot less from other places. I can see why you don't want signatures taking up so much space so changing it isn't a problem, I don't really give a shit about that stuff anyway, I just don't really care much for authority figures. but you seem to be a good one, with a level head.

kudos on running a tight ship. and to hell shall I be sent if I ever say anything that disgustingly nice again, and much woe be upon you if you take lightly my words of kind generosity.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts

I love when they squirm like an ant under your thumb. Kudos, Nitemare!!!1

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts

JoelGertner said:
ooooh *does wavy fingers thing*

there changed it.

EDIT: ya know while we have this dialouge open between us, allow me to commend you on actually being a cool mod, and admin, I called you a cockheaded jaggoff, I've been banned for a lot less from other places. I can see why you don't want signatures taking up so much space so changing it isn't a problem, I don't really give a shit about that stuff anyway, I just don't really care much for authority figures. but you seem to be a good one, with a level head.

kudos on running a tight ship. and to hell shall I be sent if I ever say anything that disgustingly nice again, and much woe be upon you if you take lightly my words of kind generosity.
Dude, if I were you, don't piss him off.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

I was complimenting him.. chuck... if that pisses him off.. then I guess I should just find another board to hang around at, ban me if you want though, I refuse to live in fear behind my keyboard like some 12 year old puke, with his knees wobbling.. *oh golly gee willickers, plz don't be meean to me*

N

·
0 Posts

I actually don't care what people call me, but I do enjoy occasionally banning members if they've been going down the wrong path and they take a shot at me. Like a last chance and they blow it. Oh, and the thought of 'scaring' people online. That's always warm and fuzzy.

Joel, I see your gimmick posting. Not that I'm a fan, but at least you can sort of pull it off. While you're going out of your way to be like Joel Gertner, I can see some reasoning behind what you say. Sort of like you "speak your mind" through his words.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts

JoelGertner said:
I was complimenting him.. chuck... if that pisses him off.. then I guess I should just find another board to hang around at, ban me if you want though, I refuse to live in fear behind my keyboard like some 12 year old puke, with his knees wobbling.. *oh golly gee willickers, plz don't be meean to me*
Not gonna to respond to you here.

N

·
0 Posts

But you just did. Seriously.

That whole, "No comment" thing sucks. If you really weren't going to comment, you would have shut the fuck up. Right?

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts

I meant, that I wanted to respond to him but not here. In rants, so I won't have to bloody up Suggestions & Help. That was my intent. Sorry Nightmare. And Baby Boy I'm not mad at Nightmare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts