Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Teaching could be a more successfully paid job, better job satisfaction and like nursing could be rewarding. I've heard nursing can be a bit of a dogs life. A nurse is a Doctor's bitch really, a teaching assistant is a teacher's bitch as well as all your pupils.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Teaching is what I'd go with.

Thought this would've been a which do you desire to have sex with more thread

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
So how many of yall are actually teachers? I was for 3 years and I would never wish that shit upon anyone. It is not even the kids or the work that got me, it was the fucking administration. Unless you have connections in the district you apply to, or kiss some serious ass after you are hired, its going to be a bitch.

If I had the choice to go back and change my major I woulda from a Math/Education to Math/Computer Science. I know nothing about Nursing but I can tell you teaching is not what it seams.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Oh, not a sex-based thread? Surprising.

Well, nursing, you might have to deal with people dying and stuff. If you can handle it though, do that one.

Also, if you're the type of person who's easily annoyed by general ignorance, (like my dad) stay away from teaching (he didn't).

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
So how many of yall are actually teachers? I was for 3 years and I would never wish that shit upon anyone. It is not even the kids or the work that got me, it was the fucking administration. Unless you have connections in the district you apply to, or kiss some serious ass after you are hired, its going to be a bitch.

If I had the choice to go back and change my major I woulda from a Math/Education to Math/Computer Science. I know nothing about Nursing but I can tell you teaching is not what it seams.
That depends where you live. We have a distinct lack of science teachers in Victoria, and hardly anyone applying to the course. I'm hoping to get a high enough score to get into a Science/Education degree which, if you do well in, should get you work fairly easily.

Anyway, yes, my answer is obviously teacher, because that's what I want to be.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts