Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Roman isn't really injured. They're just doing the old HHH move where they have him taken out with a kayfabe injury because the crowd is not high on him, then bring him back for a big return pop

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I know Reigns isn't LEGIT hurt. But he's still going to be out for some time. And during this time, Vince would be an idiot to just have complete tunnel vision and visualize Roman Reign's head on all of the other competitors.

Not calling Vince a short-sighted business man, but... I mean, you'd think he'd use the time wisely and see what else is out there right?

Also, perhaps I was too harsh on Balor. But he does seem fragile.. no offense, because he's one of my favs.

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
They've been letting Seth run with the big babyface promos, as hokey as the material is, I can't imagine Finn being able to get anyone behind him with it, but Seth has done well with some godawful shit. I think it's possible they at least give him a try as the number one baby. I'm not sure he'll be positioned as being as big a deal as Roman, who they seem to be ready to move into the next strength level, but if he excels at what he's doing, maybe so.

Balor, IDK. He's had a handful of matches and one in-ring promo on the MR. He's been out more than he's there, so it's too early to even guess what he could be.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts