Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

· Registered
587 Posts
To be fair here, they have very little build up for this match, its out of the blue, to make it seem good they have to bill it as 'the ultimate' match, otherwise it will just be another Tker squash at Mania.

So yes, it was a bit of a burial of the roster, but given they've got to sell this for mania, there's not a lot of options.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
didn't care about his promo, cuz it was mediocre but whatever i have selective hearing so i tuned out, but FUCK, what happened to Sheamus is unreal.

the guy that had supposedly retired HHH gets put down like a chump. the only reason i'm not COMPLETELY shitting on it yet, is because i'm hoping they have something planned for HHH/Sheamus post mania. if not, then this was fucking stupid not to have a rubber match, and Sheamus deserved more, considering his character has basically been built around beating HHH, and what the fuck was the point of making Sheamus KING of the ring?! ugh.

· The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the only reason i'm not COMPLETELY shitting on it yet, is because i'm hoping they have something planned for HHH/Sheamus post mania.
Well... HHH/Sheamus's feud credibility just hit the bottom after last night.

Fella was not even standing in the ring for 1 second before taking the kick and being on his knees

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
I really don't see the problem tbh. WWE have effectively been telling us that nobody on their roster matters outside of the establishment so what difference does it make when somebody actually comes out and says it?

· Registered
3,895 Posts
I'm not that bothered that he's back tbh ... but I don't want him to bury half the roster again though, i'll be happy if he retires after Mania, just like Taker. No need to be lingering around for any longer.
And also seeing as he's going to retire not too far away, nice to see he's pretty much given up on his quest to try and be on the same level as Rock/Austin/Hogan.

· The legend never dies
7,170 Posts
i agree with Triple H compared to previous rosters no one right now is abigger challenge then Triple H, like lets see if The Miz fought Undertaker come on that would be a squash match for undertaker, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Riol, all these guys that the new age of wrestling fans love would not make a 5 star match not even a 4 star match with undertaker.

Triple H said it best The two longest wrestlers in WWE left are Triple H and Undertaker so why not wrestle to see who the best really is.

· The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not that bothered that he's back tbh ... but I don't want him to bury half the roster again though, i'll be happy if he retires after Mania, just like Taker. No need to be lingering around for any longer.
And also seeing as he's going to retire not too far away, nice to see he's pretty much given up on his quest to try and be on the same level as Rock/Austin/Hogan.

imo HHH have something like 5 to 10 years before retirement, i just don't see the guy stay at home, being a househusband with his 3 baby daughters and watching the shows in his couch

· Registered
350 Posts
Jeez most of you complain way to much..who cares that he beat the hell out of Sheamus? Mark Henry pinned him CLEAN the week before, besides Sheamus is awful anyways, its better that he becomes insignificant.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
so why do people think HHH buried the entire locker room.

All he did was try to promote his match with the Undertaker. Did people say batista or cena buried the locker room last year when they said they were the biggest stars in the company. Bet not.

As far as the sheamus deal the dudes been losing for weeks what else is new

Also HHH was even telling the truth what challenges do they have.. Miz, DelRio etc... Would it of made you fill better if HHH said you have no other challenges besides me and John Cena

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,652 Posts
I think the promo was fine, the beat down was awesome. I'm a Sheamus fan but I already accepted that he's been relevant for sometime now, isn't this what people wanted? HHH got his revenge and moved on, there are bigger fish to fry.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
imo HHH have something like 5 to 10 years before retirement, i just don't see the guy stay at home, being a househusband with his 3 baby daughters and watching the shows in his couch
Since Stephanie is on the road too, you don't see him staying at home and being a good father? I agree. Triple H probably thinks his kids are too small and can't work.

BTW, I agree with everything the original OP said. This is why Triple H is the worst and I really hope the career gets put on the line at Wrestlemania.

Granted, we'll probably still get his unfunny Triple H stand up when he tries to be funny. But maybe one day we can all dream he stops and.... shockingly.... the dream comes true.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.