Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I don't know if this has been already stated or not but the Nexus storyline will eventually end we all know that, but before it does end, if you recall Wade Barrett talked a lot about the bigger picture, e.g. the person behind the whole Nexus storyline. Now two people come to mind here and just read it before forming your opinion...

Triple H-now this screams of something he would do, but the thing of it is, he has been out since the entire storyline began. But he could still be revealed as the higher power/mystery gm type role before all is said and done..

Randy Orton-now you wouldn't expect Orton because he the one of if not the biggest babyface on RAW. However, Cena has always been a thorn in his side and what better way to get Cena out of the title picture than to devise this whole Nexus plot to bolster Orton into Cena's spot. Let's think for a minute. Let's say Cena never was in this angle like he is now. do you think Orton still would have been champ?

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I'm actually thinking Batista. He didn't leave in very good terms with Cena, did he? It would be fitting to say the least. Not like his supposed MMA career would ever take off anyway, might as well come crawling back home.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I think they will just scrap the bigger picture idea. It will only serve to halt Barrett's momentum by making him play second fiddle to somebody else. Unless of course that person takes up a managerial role then it's fine. It has to be a McMahon imo. If not then all this work pushing Barrett will have gone to waste because it needs to be somebody big and then that person will overshadow the whole thing.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Dave never crossed my mind. I guess that's a decent pick, but if it turns out to be a McMahon which one do you go with? We've seen this type of storyline with Vince before, I think Steph is the only other one in the company now

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
That's the thing lol. I think they will just do what they always do and act like things never happened. There is/was no bigger picture.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I think they will just scrap the bigger picture idea. It will only serve to halt Barrett's momentum by making him play second fiddle to somebody else. Unless of course that person takes up a managerial role then it's fine. It has to be a McMahon imo. If not then all this work pushing Barrett will have gone to waste because it needs to be somebody big and then that person will overshadow the whole thing.
Why would Mr.McMahon be the "BIGGER PICTURE" when the nexus them selevs attacked Mr.McMahon on a raw after he claimed he was the one who planned the invasion of Raw?

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Why would Mr.McMahon be the "BIGGER PICTURE" when the nexus them selevs attacked Mr.McMahon on a raw after he claimed he was the one who planned the invasion of Raw?
Why did Rikishi do it for The Rock?

Why did Mae Young give birth to a hand?

Why was there ever a Katie Vick?

Why apply logic to wrestling when they dick us around all the time?

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the bigger picture promo was just a way tom sell the ppv iv not heard one mention of it since ss.
yea it's possible...they think fans forget easily...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Have they ever mentioned that the bigger picture was 'the man behind the curtain'? If not, I think that it was just a way to hype up the Nexus.

·
Registered
215 Posts
They stopped talking about the "bigger picture" months ago, and when talent/announcers etc. are told not to talk about something, it means that Vince wants the fans to forget about it altogether.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts