Wrestling Forum banner

Now the Miz has to legitimatize his title

2627 Views 28 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  iamloco724
IF Miz can legitamately beat Cena without any help or major diatractions from Alex or Cole, doesnt try to wuss out and leave the match like he did with Orton or get himself DQ'ed then his title will be taken seriously for the first time. Wonder what the Creative Team will do.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
CENA?!
LOSE?!
WWE TITLE?!
WRESTLEMANIA?!

is this your first time watching WWE? :)

How adorable..

· Banned
5,112 Posts
Er newsflash. Miz is not supposed to be credible. He's not supposed to be able to beat Cena on his own merit. Miz is supposed to be a cunning lucky little prick. Miz is supposed to be a coward who has a big mouth that gets him into shit.

It's what gets him all his heat. If he were to be portrayed as Cena's equal it wouldn't work. It would look ridiculous too considering Miz's ridiculous look.

· Registered
865 Posts
Notice my big fat IF? Miz hasnt proven he can beat a main eventer without help so why wld it be Cena at WM? Just sayin the writers now have their chance to officially hand the future to Miz.
Why would they do that when Cena is still fresh and raking in the dough?

WWE is a business before anything else..

· Registered
384 Posts
Er newsflash. Miz is not supposed to be credible. He's not supposed to be able to beat Cena on his own merit. Miz is supposed to be a cunning lucky little prick. Miz is supposed to be a coward who has a big mouth that gets him into shit.

It's what gets him all his heat. If he were to be portrayed as Cena's equal it wouldn't work. It would look ridiculous too considering Miz's ridiculous look.
This exactly^^^

· Registered
7,244 Posts
IF Miz can legitamately beat Cena without any help or major diatractions from Alex or Cole, doesnt try to wuss out and leave the match like he did with Orton or get himself DQ'ed then his title will be taken seriously for the first time. Wonder what the Creative Team will do.
lolno. miz is a heel. heels cheat. that's what makes them a heel. he has absolutely, positively no shot of winning clean. would be the dumbest booking decision of ALL TIME.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lolno. miz is a heel. heels cheat. that's what makes them a heel. he has absolutely, positively no shot of winning clean. would be the dumbest booking decision of ALL TIME.
There are heels that win legit. I cld take the miz getting a cheap shot in but him using alex to win is old and wont fly as the main event at WM.

· Registered
1,165 Posts
It took him months to get a clean victory over lawler miz is the most chickenshit heel for years it's so generic it bores me to death, hopefully we'll get someone pushed like a monster like lesner was that man was a beast epic heel title reign destorying everyone, miz is just small and frail pathetic e.t.c he's barely gone over any star since winning the belt all i remember is him losing to edge all the time.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
The Miz has been trying since before Christmas to beat Lawler clean. There is no way in hell he beats Cena clean at Wrestlemania in a title match. I mean none. The Miz tries to cheat a few times (title as weapon, Riley interference) but The Rock shuts it down.
Cena AAs or STFUs The Miz, and The Rock and Cena do the whole "I respect you, bro!" handshake and eyebrow raise and U Can't See Me and all that corny shit, and the show's over. Cena can now add a few more months to his quadruple digits with a championship belt. Wahoo.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.