• Orton/Kofi

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Bryan/Miz

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For two years in a row, WWE gave us two feuds that were 10 years in a making.

1. Daniel Bryan Vs The Miz (SS18)
2. Kofi Kingston Vs Randy Orton (SS19)

Which one delivered to you?

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,412 Posts
Re: Now that Summerslam is over...

If we're talking about only SummerSlam, then it's Bryan vs Miz. They had an amazing feud and their match was amazing with a great result. It's a shame their feud never got a proper ending though.

As far as Orton vs Kingston goes, we'll have to wait and see till it's over. The build was great and the match was going quite well too but the finish was bad. It should've ended by DQ.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
For two years in a row, WWE gave us two feuds that were 10 years in a making.

1. Daniel Bryan Vs The Miz (SS18)
2. Kofi Kingston Vs Randy Orton (SS19)

Which one delivered to you?
Kofi vs. Randy is not finished, yet. I'll let you know when I see how they end the story.

·
seth will never be cool!
999 Posts
Bryan/Miz was better but a letdown. Kofi/Orton let me down last night but the final page for that feud has not been written yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Orton/Kofi definitely had more heat behind it than Miz/Bryan did. Unfortunately, I don’t believe the belt will end up on either of them come this fall. Instead, it’s looking more and more likely that the belt will end up going to Lesnar.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,735 Posts
Bryan/Miz was a letdown, while Kofi/Orton is just Styles/Joe part 2 and I don't care about it. Bryan/Miz was still better.

·
Banned
884 Posts
Orton and Kofi isn't over I don't think. Feuds usually don't end with double count outs.
Yeah, 100%. This feud will last a while, and will hopefully give Kofi’s reign some real legitimacy. He needs a personal grudge feud to bring out the best in him, rather than feuding with nobodies like Dolph Ziggler and perpetual losers like Samoa Joe. Orton is the first real challenge for him and should, hopefully, produce some quality encounters in the future. Their Summerslam match was alright, but felt more like foreplay. They need to amp up the intensity for the next few matches.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,604 Posts
Bryan/Miz was far and away better, It was great until it got past the 15:00 mark where it felt a tad too long until Miz knocked him out with the brass knucks.

Kofi/Orton sucked big time, The only good part was the mid air RKO.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
people talked about Miz vs Bryan being that 'dream feud', when bryan was hurt and it ended up being........ okay. It wasn't terrible, just a bit of a letdown.

i dont think anyone talked about or cared for Kofi vs Orton before it started. They were able to get us to care, so kudos to them, but in the end i rarely care about orton feuds

1 - 15 of 15 Posts