Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was easily one of the best x division wrestlers before joe owned everybody.
So what do you think, can he make it like austin aries?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I think so as long as he has Velvet with him. They need to use that to get him over. Look at the amazing things Lita did for a guy like Edge.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Turn him heel, align him with Velvet Sky (who should also turn heel) and give him a upper-midcard push.

·
HEADBANGA
23,487 Posts
I thought the consensus on here was that Shelly was the superior talent. It's sad to say, but Sabin will go nowhere. He might as well look for a chance to go to WWE with Shelly.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought the consensus on here was that Shelly was the superior talent. It's sad to say, but Sabin will go nowhere. He might as well look for a chance to go to WWE with Shelly.
TNA is always pushing WWE guys and gives no chance to their own talent, just look at their champions :hmm:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Definitely! I don't think he'll be a maineventer but a solid upper mid carder. Give him the TV title, his matches with anyone will be good

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Sabin's pretty great. Don't see why not.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
But Sabin lacked charisma. You can have hope albeit it's for nothing.
Why should if he go to the E if he can't go nowhere in TNA and lacks charisma ?

That answer leads me to believe either you are trolling TNA or you must really hate the WWE.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
I think he'd be a good choice to take the X Division strap from Aries really. He's probably the next biggest name in that division and if it could do for him what it's done for Aries it'd be good. Plus it allows Aries to move up the card w/out kinda screwing the x division since he's kinda done there.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Would be excellent choice for TV Champ, as he is so good in the ring, that he can deliver great match every week unlike Robbie and Devon.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I think he could work out well for upper mid card, but needs to come back with a fresh gimmick now that MCMG is out of the question.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He's the only credible X Division guy to dethrone A Double.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
They need to use that to get him over. Look at the amazing things Lita did for a guy like Edge.
you mean behind the scenes? it was the real life affair that got him over more than anything

1 - 20 of 34 Posts