Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where will he go? I doubt he will end up in the Gabe promotions, and he cant go to ROH or TNA for 90 days. Whats next for him?

·
Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me
8,234 Posts
Though I'm not sure about how things stand with him and ROH at the moment (even though I believe the actual problem was with Gabe), I would love to see him come back and reform The Rottweilers. A feud with KOW would be fantastic.

Japan for sure though.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hopefully facing Davey Richards or Chris Hero at some point. I don't care where though.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
He could easily go to ROH if the WWE agreed to it, and if he didn't appear on any televised or PPV broadcasts, right? Not sure if that includes iPPVs. Either way, he'd be a huge addition to the current roster.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Rottweilers reunion in ROH, baby. Let's get it!!!

Seriously, he has tons of options. It wouldn't be bad if he made his way around the Indys. The ROH's, the PWG's, etc.

It would be awesome if he went back to Japan.

Hell, I'd even like it if he went back to TNA! A guy that talented definitely won't be unemployed long.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i didn't know he was realesed :O
He has got to go to EVOLVE and DGUSA, but im more looking forward to see him at EVOLVE
edit: I forgot he can also go to TNA...

edit2: Romero Homicide and Reyes are working for ROH, and now Ki is realesed :D :D :D
lets get the Havana Pooodles back together

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
He can go to ROH. He just can't appear on TV or PPV (including iPPV) for the next 90 days. And I doubt he'll ever go back to TNA.

Can't wait to see his return to the indy's. I was already pumped for the indy's in 2011, this just makes it that much better.

It's too bad his WWE run didn't work out though.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Lowki makes his RETURN to ICW on Friday night, Jan. 28th. at ICW's "Ultimate Impact" as he takes on THE AMAZING RED!

- Return indy match: Low Ki vs Red. Should be Great

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
Sucks that he got released, he was never treated as anything more than a jobber and I think it's safe to say that if NXT didn't have voting he wouldn't have even been on Smackdown. I'm excited to see him again on the indies for a little while before he eventually heads back to Japan.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Pretty sure he was blacklisted from ROH but maybe that was a problem with Gabe. Don't know where he stands with Silkin or anyone else there but I'd love to see him back.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Matches that must happen now:

PWG Title Match
Claudio Castagnoli vs. Low Ki

PWG Tag Titles Match
Peligros Abejas vs. Rottweilers

PWG
Low Ki vs. Chris Hero
Low Ki vs. Paul London
Rottweilers vs. Young Bucks

ROH Tag Titles Match
Kings of Wrestling vs. Rottweilers

ROH
Rottweilers vs. American Wolves
Rottweilers vs. All Night Express
Rottweilers vs. Haas & Benjamin (would be shocked if this isn't booked due to the history between Ki and Haas)

Misc
Low Ki vs. Naomichi Marufuji
Low Ki vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
Low Ki vs. Yamato
Low Ki vs. Shingo
Low Ki vs. Naruki Doi
Low Ki vs. Kevin Steen
Low Ki vs. Akira Tozawa
Low Ki vs. Kota Ibushi
Rottweilers vs. Shingo & Yamato
Rottweilers vs. Speed Muscle
Rottweilers vs. Ibushi & Omega

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Friendship of at least a decade. Strong enough that Ki mentioned the Haas brothers by name when he won the ROH title, plus Haas is very upset that Ki got the creative shaft from WWE.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Friendship of at least a decade. Strong enough that Ki mentioned the Haas brothers by name when he won the ROH title, plus Haas is very upset that Ki got the creative shaft from WWE.
Yeah, I saw Charlie's tweet earlier. I didn't know he and Ki were so close.

ROH seems like the perfect place for him. Actutally, a lot of places seem like the perfect place for him.

Yes, even TNA.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts