Wrestling Forum banner

Now that Cody Rhodes has Rey Mysterio's mask will this happen?

7603 31
Rhodes wears it for promos/matches

Rey puts on a different mask and shows a darker side

I'm not trolling, I think it's an interesting angle. I was shocked to see Reys mask ripped of his head, especially by Cody Rhodes of all people.

I just think now that Rhodes has the mask, things ROH did months ago are bound to be copied.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
6,148 Posts
I don't think so atm. At least not while he has the mask he has on. If he takes the mask off he could start wearing it, or he could wear a replica on top of his face mask, so I may be contradicting myself a bit here but even though I don't think it'll happen, it isn't out of the realms of possibility that WWE will basically copy the ROH storyline, especially considering it was a very good feud. Plus, Rhodes and Mysterio would be perfect for the feud. Mysterio is the ultimate face and Rhodes is proving himself to be basically the ultimate heel. This feud already has something somewhat original going for it though so I hope WWE keep it that way.

· Registered
6,148 Posts
I doubt it. But he might carry a suspicious carrying case containing (gasp) barber shears.
Seriously, let it go. Rhodes has nothing and will have nothing to do with 'barber shears'. Firstly, why would he? That would mean he intends to cut Mysterio's hair. Guess what, as I'm sure you know Mysterio has no hair. The match with Cody and Rey will not be a hair vs. mask match. It just isn't happening. I'm sorry to break it to you. If Rhodes faces Rey in a stipulation match ,there's no doubt it'll be mask vs. mask.

· Registered
868 Posts
Rocky Maivia™;9401417 said:
you shudap.

i am telling truth and yu are actin funny. you thing rey mystrio and cody are beter than rock wich is so stupid that i am laffffing my candy assssssssss off.
Try harder and you'll blow a blood vessel mate

I agree on the whole theory that Rey will just put another mask on, and Cody/Rey will have a Mask v Mask match at Mania then it will all be forgotten...

I see Cody probably showing off Rey's mask every once and a while... and Maybe Rey doing a promo in the shadows so it doesn't show his face.. just so the kiddies get a kick out of "OMFG ITS REY MYSTERIO LULZ HE HAS NO MASK ON!"... and what not

· Registered
6,148 Posts
Rocky Maivia™;9401417 said:
you shudap.

i am telling truth and yu are actin funny. you thing rey mystrio and cody are beter than rock wich is so stupid that i am laffffing my candy assssssssss off.

:banplz: :ns :banned:
Which emoticon best describes the user above's comments?
btw, @some lunatic Rock fanboy (Rocky Maivia)
I'm betting Hello :) doesn't think Mysterio or Rhodes are better than The Rock, but I'm also willing to bet he/she thinks that you're acting like a bit of a twat. This feud and this thread has nothing to do with The Rock so as far as I and I would bet most posters on this thread are concerned, what you're writing is all trolling. That's why you got told to shut up.
:flip (Nothing personal, I just always wanted to use that emoticon in a post :p)

· Registered
6,303 Posts
nobody wil care about these 2 at wrestlmania.there will be rock who will brng his millions and millons of fans.
Off-topic and irrelevant. Can't we just ban all these numbskulls?

Anyway, it's likely to be mask vs. mask, but I'll continue to argue that their match should be stipulation-free, at least at WrestleMania. Let them have a normal match where Cody can actually win before Rey takes him apart at Extreme Rules or Over the Limit or whatever.

· Registered
261 Posts
I've only one problem with this story, its just you could see clear as day with that see through mask Cody was wearing, there is nothing wrong with his face. So if there is a mask vs mask match and Cody loses, we will see, just like Kane there is no facial scarring. I mean they could have used a bit of make up.

Cody kinda reminded me of Nick Bateman sporting the face pack in American Psycho, I hope they go that way with Cody.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.