Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He strikes me as a guy that would play politics to stay on top, but he didn't tonight. Weird

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Rollins was never number one :lol It was always Reigns.

I almost wish he would play the backstage politic game, but that seems to be virtually gone in today's WWE.

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
He never was. And I'm happy about it. He don't need to be the face of this era.
Who would want to be the FOTC when business is so bad. You'd be associated with failure for the rest of your life.

HBK as good as he was, failed as FOTC and is never mentioned in the same breath as Hogan, Austin, Hogan and Cena.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,749 Posts
There is no point in Rollins, Braun, Finn, Bray, Ambrose, Miz, or Joe putting in any effort on Raw. Its going to lead nowhere. Everything comes down to being about Roman. Roman's journey to beating Brock at WM. Nothing and no one else matters.
And the funny part is, that rub from Brock is going to do nada.

·
Ω Champion
4,092 Posts
There is no point in Rollins, Braun, Finn, Bray, Ambrose, Miz, or Joe putting in any effort on Raw. Its going to lead nowhere. Everything comes down to being about Roman. Roman's journey to beating Brock at WM. Nothing and no one else matters. Roman is the number one guy, and nothing is changing.
And that sucks.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
I am still being patient. Rollins will be the top guy very soon. Vince has to realize, right? :Cocky

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
No one likes Roman yet he is the #1 full time merch seller. Please tell me how NO ONE likes him if Roman sells all that merch?

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
There is no point in Rollins, Braun, Finn, Bray, Ambrose, Miz, or Joe putting in any effort on Raw. Its going to lead nowhere. Everything comes down to being about Roman. Roman's journey to beating Brock at WM. Nothing and no one else matters. Roman is the number one guy, and nothing is changing.
Really? Would you rather get the paycheck of the number 2 guy on that list, or the number 7 guy? Because that's what they're putting in effort for, at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Really? Would you rather get the paycheck of the number 2 guy on that list, or the number 7 guy? Because that's what they're putting in effort for, at the end of the day.
I think the point he's trying to make is that there's no point in being invested in any of them, because at the end of the day they're all supporting players in Reigns story.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts