Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A main event guy loses a WWE world title, becomes a jobee for a month, then gets in a midcard feud with a guy like John Morrison. Does anyone notice that this happens to everyone but John Cena?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm very disappointed with this. Sheamus should continue to be a contender for the WWE Championship, not dropped into a feud with Santino or John Morrison. I like Morrison, but he is Intercontinental or United States Championship material.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Don't get any ideas guys sheamus is still in the spot santino just needed a little edge sheamus will mess him up for what happend just be patient.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
I'm very disappointed with this. Sheamus should continue to be a contender for the WWE Championship, not dropped into a feud with Santino or John Morrison. I like Morrison, but he is Intercontinental or United States Championship material.
Same. In fact his overall booking just confuses the hell out of me. Ah well, I'll hold off my judgment until I see what they do with him next week. I still think it was stupid as fuck to have Santino beat him by roll up. Maybe they are just biding their time until HHH gets back?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Same. In fact his overall booking just confuses the hell out of me. Ah well, I'll hold off my judgment until I see what they do with him next week. I still think it was stupid as fuck to have Santino beat him by roll up. Maybe they are just biding their time until HHH gets back?
It feels like they've brushed Sheamus off. Did he even get a rematch after losing the title to Orton?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Seriously this was nothing just a little santino spark thats all. I think people are mad with how it ended which to me was a little bit of a fail because sheamus wasn't weakened or santino didn't even hit a special. Yeah he got a rematch at hell in a cell.

·
Registered
12,516 Posts
I don't even know what to say here. I love the Santino characted, but it makes NO sense to put him over Sheamus. none. I can't wait to see their logic for this result, assuming they have some logic. Did Sheamus not spot HHH well enough this past weekend or something?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm hoping maybe this is the first step to actually making Santito a serious wrestler.. I'm first to say his bits are hilarious but i also think that he is a pretty good wrestler and hate seeing him be the Eric Young of WWE...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It was absolutely pathetic. I would understand if it was like Danielson a few weeks ago, or even Morrison himself pinning him... Somebody that Sheamus could have underestimated without looking like a complete tool. But SANTINO?! It wasn't even a lucky roll up victory, it was a straight clean pinfall. Just ugh.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I love that a lot of people think so little of Morrison:no:. The man isn't going anywhere but up. He entertains, and that's what this business is about, not catering to a bunch of bitter nerds who wanna see more drop toe holds, hammer locks, and Irish Whips, so long as there isn't any fancy "gimmick" athletics involved, or god forbid, a mistake in a live match.

This isn't a burial for Sheamus; it's a logical feud. His run with Orton is over. Accept it. Now he has to feud with... THAT'S RIGHT! ... an upper midcard face! You know why? Because there's only one fucking HW belt per brand, that's why!

I mean, it's ironic that the OP starts out by saying "Everyone except Cena" gets feuds with midcarders... really? Because last time I checked, Wade Fucking Barrett was in FCW a year ago, and NXT less than a year ago, and hasn't won a goddam thing yet. Meanwhile, Morrison has had multiple championships, and the only clean win over Mysterio besides ADR and Undertaker in the last 75 years. He gets a bigtime pop, and makes people cheer. No, not the educated, "enlightened" fans, who realize he's a maggot of a spot monkey, incapable of actually being good in the ring, despite ACTUALLY being good in the ring...

I mean, sometimes the "burial" sheep bullshit posts are just so predictable. Think outside the little box on your computer monitor. Sheamus is feuding with a top available face right now. Plain and simple. Forget what people say, and how a small handful of forumites think shitting on guys like Morrison shows that they really know their stuff, and look at it from purely a storyline perspective. Sheamus works a program with JoMo, big fucking deal. That's why they have more than 3 guys on the roster...:hmm:

Besides, didn't we see HHH and HBK palling up with Hornswaggle? Have we not seen Orton feud with Kofi, Jericho job to, well, everyone in wrestling, ever, Edge headbutt a laptop and spear an eagle? Kurt Angle wearing a tiny cowboy hat?

"Oh no!!! Sheamus is about to feud with an upper midcarder!! Oh, the shame!!!"

Please!!! :rolleyes:

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Hopefully they realize it's where he belongs and it becomes permanent. Barrett is so much better than him as the top heel it's not even funny.
Don't worry, once Barrett gets through with his little run at the top and they don't have anything for him to do I'm sure he'll go through his own period of randomness. While I think it was stupid as hell, they clearly aren't capable of having something for everybody at the same time.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Sheamus lost to Santino of all people. Yes, i'm mad. But i'm also glad that he will feud with Morrison, a good sign that we'll see Morrison in main event picture in not too distant future, well, hopefully. These two also can work well together, definitely looking forward to this feud.

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
Don't worry, once Barrett gets through with his little run at the top and they don't have anything for him to do I'm sure he'll go through his own period of randomness. While I think it was stupid as hell, they clearly aren't capable of having something for everybody at the same time.
As long as he wins the title that's all I care about.

With my luck though, he won't. I can just see WWE making up some TNA style Russo swerve to have Cena keep his job and Orton keep the belt.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's not so much the Morrison/Sheamus feud I don't like, it's the fact that Sheamus lost to Santino. Does this mean Santino/Koslov is down the drain? I would have liked to see them as Tag Team Champions lol.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
I was expecting help was Kozlov, hopefully they don't just forget about the team.

Sheamus is far from losing his place on the card.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts