Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goldust can do the introduction. All of his career he has been in love with gold. He had a great moment winning the tag team title with his brother Cody and what does he get? A bronze belt with some gladiator design on it. No sir, that ain't gonna cut it. Take this time WWE for him to introduce a new GOLD design. Something that actually looks prestigious. I would prefer if you reintroduce the designs from the 90s. But you don't even have to do that. Just make it look credible again. It's funny how they let the Rock introduce the new title this year and let him say the old belt was a "toy". Well if that was a toy what the hell is the current tag titles?

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Ooh, agreed. A great way to 'rebel against the system', and an opportunity to get rid of those godforsaken belts once and for all.

·
Registered
517 Posts
As much as i would love that, its not happening. Like it or not we are stuck with the ugly ass ones we see every week.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Those tag belts are the most god aweful belts I've seen. Tag belts were tradtionaly square-ish these belt are hidious.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Raw pyro! We're in the ring and Goldust and Cody are standing there holding their Tag Team titles, but there's a garbage can in the ring

Goldust whispering voice: "Cody *deep breath* these titles aren't covered in beautiful GOLD"
Cody: *freaked out* Right Dustin... and these worthless giant pennies have no prestige, and prestige is something that defines our family, with that I present to you the CLASSIC GOLD World Tag Team Championships.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Agreed. Would like WWE to re-introduce former tag titles like CODY RHODES did with the INTERCONTINENTAL belt which looks way better since they brought the classic one back.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The tag titles aren't even 4 years old. Stop it. I don't mind the current titles, I rather like them actually. The faceplate displaying the gladiator helmets are a nice touch IMO. And the color is appropriate, bronze is 3rd place in the Olympics, and the tag titles are the third most important title historically in WWE.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
With Cody doing the old school introduction of the IC title a fews years ago he could introduce the old WWF tag belts but the current tag belt are only a few years old, so WWE may not do that

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I think that's actually a pretty decent idea, it works. I just don't know what they were thinking, bronze is so unattractive. I wouldn't have much faith in WWE to make a big improvement though, they're very big on the assfest cartoon belts these days. We wanted a new WWE belt for like seven years, and when we finally got it, it was just as crappy looking. Likewise, they scrapped the Women's title for the butterfly belt, seriously, butterflies. These are supposed to be tough women, not dainty little buttercups, why is their title a fucking butterfly belt?

There's some hope though, The IC title was never bad looking, but the recent redesign actually looks good for a change.

With Cody doing the old school introduction of the IC title a fews years ago he could introduce the old WWF tag belts but the current tag belt are only a few years old, so WWE may not do that
The Undisputed WWE Championship design from 2002-2005 was a little less than three years old when it was retired, and that's one of the best looking belts period.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Goldust can do the introduction. All of his career he has been in love with gold.
He loves golllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld!

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Raw pyro! We're in the ring and Goldust and Cody are standing there holding their Tag Team titles, but there's a garbage can in the ring

Goldust whispering voice: "Cody *deep breath* these titles aren't covered in beautiful GOLD"
Cody: *freaked out* Right Dustin... and these worthless giant pennies have no prestige, and prestige is something that defines our family, with that I present to you the CLASSIC GOLD World Tag Team Championships.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts