Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone on here new when the tickets for the UK tour in novemeber become available to buy. Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
There's a post about this a few pages back.

If I remember correctly the tickets go on sale next Friday and Birmingham will have the live Raw show as well as the Smackdown I believe.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
christ, you guys get two tours a year? not fair. here in aus we usually get one raw tour one year, smackdown tour the next.

·
Registered
567 Posts
christ, you guys get two tours a year? not fair. here in aus we usually get one raw tour one year, smackdown tour the next.
Yet we still moan that we don't get a live PPV :lmao We're a greedy bunch!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I was going to try and go to Birmingham, but decided to stick to London this time around and head for the Raw taping next April.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Was just looking up info. Birmingham has the tapings, and what I've read suggests tickets go on sale next Friday. But I didn't read that on an official site.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm closest to London, however the thought of seeing Hornswoggle makes me want to travel the 3 hours to Birmingham!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry about bringing this thread back but im a bit of a noob when it comes to buying tickets. How much do tickets usually cost (lower tear/ringside)? Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Think i will go to the manchester show, Live in Liverpool and surprised since the taping here in November 11 there hasn't been another show.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts