Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
The women will compete in a ladder match to determine the advantage for their match at WarGames. The men....will flip a coin. ;)

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,143 Posts
This'll likely be Kyle O'Reilly's final NXT appearance. Ditto with Johnny Gargano possibly.

Both men will be missed for sure (at least by wrestling purists/fans).

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
This'll likely be Kyle O'Reilly's final NXT appearance. Ditto with Johnny Gargano possibly.

Both men will be missed for sure (at least by wrestling purists/fans).
O'Reilly as a face simply doesn't work for me. Huge loss none the same. How long does that Undisputed Era trademark last? lol. He could still work in the WWE as a heel or in a new tag team (not with Von Wagner) but I don't see them using him or offering him big money to stay.

Gargano would be a giant miss for me. The fact he hasn't signed yet (as far as we know) isn't a great sign. Feels like Adam Cole all over again.

·
17,143 Posts
O'Reilly as a face simply doesn't work for me. Huge loss none the same. How long does that Undisputed Era trademark last? lol. He could still work in the WWE as a heel or in a new tag team (not with Von Wagner) but I don't see them using him or offering him big money to stay.

Gargano would be a giant miss for me. The fact he hasn't signed yet (as far as we know) isn't a great sign. Feels like Adam Cole all over again.
Yep, the fact that they heavily teased Johnny Gargano getting written out this past Tuesday with the chair assault (before Tommaso Ciampa saved him) leads me to believe that he's leaving the company soon.

Let Gargano be the first man to enter in the Men's WarGames match, and have him wrestle his heart out for the NXT fans one last time.

The guy deserves a great send-off (y)

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,358 Posts

·
17,143 Posts
The final appearance on NXT of plenty of guys who made me hate NXT, God it's about to get so much better for me.
NXT 2.0 will actually be way worse without Johnny Gargano and Kyle O'Reilly around.

I don't get why you're so opposed to watching good quality.

By the way, you DO realize that this'll mean that both men likely join AEW soon, right?

They'll still be on TV often enough (thankfully).

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,358 Posts
NXT 2.0 will actually be way worse without Johnny Gargano and Kyle O'Reilly around.

I don't get why you're so opposed to watching good quality.

By the way, you DO realize that this'll mean that both men likely join AEW soon, right?

They'll still be on TV often enough (thankfully).
I'm not opposed to watching good quality, I'm opposed to watching guys whos quality is only in the ring, that's not enough, you need more. O'Reilly and Gargano don't have characters and are dogshit on the mic.

·
17,143 Posts
I'm not opposed to watching good quality, I'm opposed to watching guys whos quality is only in the ring, that's not enough, you need more. O'Reilly and Gargano don't have characters and are dogshit on the mic.
Nah, O'Reilly is decent enough on the mic, and Gargano is actually pretty good on the promo department.

·
17,143 Posts
O'Reilly? Decent on the mic? I know you like the guy but you don't have to pretend that he's not the drizzling shits. He can't talk.
Nah, O'Reilly is fine on the mic.

He occasionally has his moments when he speaks.

He looks pretty good compared to Von Wagner though who just completely sucks on the mic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts