Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Southern Pride
Bless Your Heart
6,002 Posts
It is kind of interesting for Sheamus and Cesaro to basically be enemies again after their history as a tag team.

McIntyre is like "You don't have to come to RAW anymore to face me Corbin. We can wrestle each other as many times we want on Smackdown.". lol

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
My guess is Jeff Hardy wins, and then Reigns' next opponent after that is Goldberg, and then the Brock match happens again.

I also think they should tease Brock coming in the battle royal, like play his music for a few seconds or something and he doesn't come out, would be a good way to get even more heat on Reigns.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Smackdown plans for tonight

* WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns will open the show. The Black Friday Battle Royal to determine Reigns’ new #1 contender will headline the show with names such as Xavier Woods, Sami Zayn, Jinder Mahal, Jeff Hardy and others

* Toni Storm will be included in the promo segment for SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair

* Rick Boogs vs. Angel is scheduled

* Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Shayna Baszler and Shotzi is scheduled.

Stay tuned for more. Below is the announced line-up for tonight:

* Cesaro vs. Ridge Holland

* Jeff Hardy and Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss and Happy Baron Corbin

* Black Friday Battle Royal to determine the new #1 contender to WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns

* SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Toni Storm has been teased but not confirmed

Source: https://wrestlingheadlines.com/spoiler-notes-for-tonights-wwe-smackdown-episode-2/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,015 Posts
All hail our tribal chief!

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,143 Posts
This clown just verbally buried Big E on the mic (after beating him at Survivor Series too). That's a "good" way to 'put over' the WWE Champion.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts