Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So usualy I figure out which member gets listed....within the first week of the new month. Well, as some have noticed...March is done and over with as of tomorrow (or today, for some of ya's) and the slot has yet to be claimed.

I honestly don't know who should get it. mybraves (my ASS!)...mitch12345 (butt-munch54321)...I dunno!!!

So y'all get to make the call!

Feel free to come up with a witty pseudonym for your pick aswell (see the list for an idea)...it's not manditory though.

Have fun!

Reactions: Troy19

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Batista_is_God would be a nice fit, but mybraves was just such a pain in the ass.
Just out of curiosity why was mitch12345 banned?

·
Registered
766 Posts
[SIAG] said:
Batista_is_God would be a nice fit, but mybraves was just such a pain in the ass.
Just out of curiosity why was mitch12345 banned?
Think he made another username just so he could talk shit to Nitemare, it was some gay name. So...he got banned.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
shamrock_is_god said:
I'd have to go with the self-glorifying/self-overratingj Icey Gregorio. He was such an idiot.

SIG
I second that. It HAS to be Icey. God he's a retard. I'm glad he was banned on here but he's on WD now, pissing us all off over there. Nobody else but Icey could possibly be a more qualified NotM, not even mybraves.

·
My Balls Are Hard As Steele
9,852 Posts
They all fucking suck but I have to with Icey. That guy is a fucking idiot. You tell him 50 million times that the hurricane will never be world champ and he will still argue with you. Fucking dick. But the All-Time biggest jackass has to be A. Russell or P. Babe are whatever she called her self. God I really hate her. Her and her fucking soap operas can go to hell. Fucking Bitch.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
there has been many idiots in the past month and i truly think they should all get there part and place in history *cough*. but to pick one id say mybraves as hes one of the most idiotic person ive ever come across, he was so desperate and clearly very sad/loney/bored and for that i hated the bastard.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts