Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a king moron post (that was chuck spears) It was today but it makes me wonder how could he come back as I know he was banned. It also makes me wonder if other people can come back after getting banned

·
Banned
976 Posts
Well, if you are just banned, you can log out of that account and sign up a new account. If you are IP banned, you will never be able to get back on unless you change your IP(Not sure how you do that). Another way to get back on is go on a different computer.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Dynamic/Static IP's can change, of course they could ban the whole IP range, but that could really cut out a large portion of the people if they live in the same area and/or use the same ISP. AOL users have the benifet of changing their IP every time they dial-up.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I always thought that you could make your Custom Title say Moron. I think Nitemare or someone else put it for him, and he is still a member. He might be banned, you never know.

·
Banned
709 Posts
"King Moron" just has the "Moron title...but is still a member....

EDIT: I Got confused by your post. But Chuck Spears is King Moron. He Changed His name to king moron. then asked to be bannned...and given the moron title. BUt Nitemare said "I Gave you the Moron title but didnt ban you. Then King Moron apoligised saying "sorry for blowing my top"...so Chuck spears was never banned. and is on frequently..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts