Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yeah I'm posting my second rant today and yeah it also has to do with rasslin.

it appears Tammy Sytch has come upon some dark times in her life. or more likely she's just bieng a talentless greedy has-been slut. in a similar fashion as the highest paid TNA Knockout, Mickie James, Tammy Sytch is looking for some handout bullshit. however unlike Mickie, who at least offered up some "services" for those pathetic freak stalkers who frequent the WoW section here if they chose to donate to her next shitty country album (apparently being a TNA Superstar doesn't get the bills paid, but neither does being a WWE Hall of Famer) Tammy offers you nothing in return. maybe a retweet or something. Tammy posted this wishlist shit on her facebook or twitter or someshit. I don't have her on either, but I'm 99.99999% sure it's actually legit lol:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3OUBYEFN7EWBK

now normally I can see people doing this for a wedding or a baby shower, but she ain't getting married. could be pregnant though, hard to tell from looking at her these days. I know she isn't getting married because she just had some whorish meltdown on twitter/fb cuz her boyfriend cheated on her. she deleted some of the more humorous ones lol:

Tamara Lynn Sytch
well my boyfriend cheated on me
Like · · Share · about an hour ago · Privacy:

lolwhore

so what's the special occasion for Ms. Sytch? she moved into a new apartment and now she wants you hardworking folks to furnish the place for her broke ass. this bitch must be really mad she didn't marry HBK when she had the chance. I think we at WF should pull some funds together and send her a two hams and one up that miserable fucking company TNA. anyway check out her wish list some sad, but funny shit on there. it's actually quite desperate and embarrassing.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
A lot of women seem to do this, Scrilla. Sara Del Ray has one too. It's just so that stalkers can buy their favourite diva's gifts.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A lot of women seem to do this, Scrilla. Sara Del Ray has one too. It's just so that stalkers can buy their favourite diva's gifts.
was she asking for 7 dollar spatulas, 50 dollar trash cans and wrestling DVDs she appeared upon? bitch couldn't even get a free WM25 DVD from Vince.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
can't she just do that thing lacey von erich did and get molested while wrestling and making sexual groans and get some easy cash?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
On one hand I applaud her for taking advantage of her lack of skills to get prizes

If people are going to stalk you, you might as well charge

on the other hand is it really so hard to find a sugar daddy that you have to beg strangers (and Disco)

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Unnecessary shots at TNA in your shit rant. Keep on loving your pathetic company aimed at twelve year old's who don't know shit about wrestling.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unnecessary shots at TNA in your shit rant. Keep on loving your pathetic company aimed at twelve year old's who don't know shit about wrestling.
lol I love the WWE? really? you're retarded son. I don't care about wrestling companies son.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
There's a joke to be made about her requesting silicone spatula's but I'm far too lazy to come up with it at the moment.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
If the bitch is broke she should go get a job like the rest of us. Even she could work at a McDonalds, well possibly, she might be too stupid to make a burger.

Scrilla stop being a lazy ...... and finish your mafia game.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts