Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that it's not quite the same around here since the board switch? I don't mean the aesthetics of the forums, or the features, or the forums themselves, but the people.

There seem to be a lot more people than I've seen in a while coming here purely to make trouble, and that's annoying but easily dealt with. But it's not just these people. A lot of existing members seem to have developed a cockiness, an attitude that they simply didn't have before, and it's not too pleasant to read through.

I'm sure the board upgrade is purely a coincidence, or at most has acted as a catalyst for the change in behaviour among some (all right, quite a few) people here. If it's just me that thinks this, then let me know, but I bet it isn't.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I've noticed alot of people coming here just to cause trouble. But, I don't know about us members being more cocky. Except for the casual dumbass, but those people are all over the World.

It's mostly just been the banned members coming back to cause trouble. Either that of another forum has decided to wage a Holy War on WE.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
The amount of dumb posters seems to be grown big time the last 2/3 weeks and I haven't seen any more established members getting cockyer. Could be I'm one them, but I don't really think so. Can you name some of the members that have a grown arrogance?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Name the guilty peasants, Flash. Uh oh, not me is it?

I haven't really noticed a major change in the last few weeks but i've said on a a fair few occasions how i think there's a bit of arrogance when it comes to how new members are treated.

N

·
0 Posts
The Whole F'n Show said:
I've noticed alot of people coming here just to cause trouble. But, I don't know about us members being more cocky. Except for the casual dumbass, but those people are all over the World.

It's mostly just been the banned members coming back to cause trouble. Either that of another forum has decided to wage a Holy War on WE.
Wow, strangely, you have tried starting trouble with me on several occasions. Flash could easily be talking about you, eh?

Anyway, new members are treated bad because they're dumb. New members aren't treated bad if they're smart. At least not that I've seen. But then again I don't think idiot n00bs should be insulted unless there is a cause.

The board change couldn't have affected peoples' personalities, really...

N

·
0 Posts
I agree that it should be spelled with one l, but:

Main Entry: counseling
Variant(s): or counselling

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Its spelt with 2 L's Counselling, but american and other 'foreign' spellings may be different anyway, but anyway,.,.,.,. The forums, i have noticed that some people are being asses but not much more than usual however i have noticed alot of new 'bums' joining. Its not exactly a major problem really though.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Otacon said:
You, giving spelling advice?

My Spelling isnt the problem its my typing errors which are the problems you all complain about oh and mavB the fact that you dont like my Grammar either, but still i know for a fact that the Ebglish spelling has 2 L's so STFU.

i think that newer members would be more respectful towards the higher members and staff if they were mature enough to eanr the repect they want. I mean if a new member joins and see's an admin having a childish argument with another member or staff member then they are going to think they can get away with slaggin off staff and existing members cuz 'its obviously the way things work here'. Do you understand what im saying?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
UCONN said:
she is one of my favorite playmates i'd love to have her shake her goods for me when she bounce's off my cock

i wish i was tanning with her and her mom damn i'd do both of them

great pics trish is so fucking hot i'd love to shove my cock in her right now

she can use that comb in her pussy while my cock is in her ass and i'll grab her tits

britney can suck my cock anytime she wants and then ride my cock after she's done sucking on it

krista allen is so fucking hot i'd eat her out right now while she sucks on my cock

rachel bilson is so fucking hot i would cock slap her right now

i wish i was on that flight and be in trish

great pics i'd love to wash up in her right now

she is so fucking hot i would cock smack her right now

she is so fucking hot i would love to cock slap her right now

she could use my cock instead of that toy

i'd rub some baby oil on her pussy for her then insert my cock

i'd be gladly to insert my cock in her pussy

i wish i was her next door neighbor and just invite myself over and insert my cock in her

i'd love to go one on one with trish and have lita as the special ref all 3 of us naked

great pics i wish i was in the ring with torrie and it was just the 2 of us and just wrestle naked torrie on all 4s and i'll shove my cock up her ass till trish comes in and joins us and then...

i'd do her in a heartbeat i'd fuck her till she's pregnant with 2 kids of mine

she's fucking hot i wish i was at that photo shoot and have her sit on my cock while we lay in the hammock and i'll be shoving my cock in and out of her pussy while sucking on those big tits...

i would fuck her right now till she gives birth 2 my children
LMAO...I just had to post that somewhere...

N

·
0 Posts
Hey, Rajah, Otacon wasn't giving out spelling advice so where is the irony? :)
Slade said:
My Spelling isnt the problem its my typing errors which are the problems you all complain about oh and mavB the fact that you dont like my Grammar either, but still i know for a fact that the Ebglish spelling has 2 L's so STFU.

i think that newer members would be more respectful towards the higher members and staff if they were mature enough to eanr the repect they want. I mean if a new member joins and see's an admin having a childish argument with another member or staff member then they are going to think they can get away with slaggin off staff and existing members cuz 'its obviously the way things work here'. Do you understand what im saying?
Yeah, typos, am I right? Okay, I'm wrong.

UCONN is an AWESOME WOW poster. I love it.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Hey, Nitemare, Octacon replied to one of my posts with that as a joke, I was returning the favour. Put your nose elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts