Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm not one that usually hates people unless they give me a reason to and that is exactly what this person has done and I don't know why. She has been here less then a month and thinks that she can already thinks that she is the best. I've been here almost 5 months and I don't think so. In less then a month she has posted 300+ times. In 5 months i've only posted 400+ I see something REALLY wrong with that. And she thinks that she can own Babyboy. No body owns Babyboy no matter who/what you are. Babyboy is the shit. She has to stop thinking she is Queen Shit and start acting like the n00b she acually is. In case you don't know who i'm talking about, her name is Stratusfied02. I really don't know why I dislike her so much though. Maybe I need a counceler to help with my anger problem? LOL

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
How's 4:30 on Tuesday sound? :D

Seriously though, she's alright. She can post alot, but hey, aslong as it's not spam, what's the problem? She posts in the WOW/Word Games threads alot, so it's easy to rack up posts that way. I will say she can be over protective and could ease up at times. But being a chick on a male dominant forum, you'd probably do it too. Not sayin that justifies flyin off the handle. Just sayin it is a factor that probably takes precidence from her stand point. But I'll let her get in here and speak her peace before I say anything else.

·
Banned
722 Posts
You need help. I dont see the harm in posting every night when I am on the computer? Plus I dont think I can "own" BB, you think I was actually serious? It was a joke. I dont think I am "Queen Shit" try getting to know me before you hate me so much. I honestly dont give a shit what you think though.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Stratusfied02 Total Posts: 339 (13.58 posts per day)
AllCanadian666 Total Posts: 489 (4.06 posts per day)

You can post like her with 15 minutes a day. It doesn't take much.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I_AM_SlaM said:
How's 4:30 on Tuesday sound? :D
Sorry can't make it. :( How about Monday at 3:30?

As for Stratusfied I still can't figure out why I hate that is why I'm taking these classes to help me figure out what it is about you.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I made 1,000 posts in 2 months, you just don't post a lot. You can make 100 posts in less than 2 hours, so how is 300 posts in 1 month a lot?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Who cares if she posts a lot? You know what?, I post a lot, I have not even been on this forum for 1 day and already I have 20 posts so far and that's between doing other shit, and I'm not even finished posting for tonight. if I post 20 a day for a month i'll have way more than 300 posts. what's wrong with frequent posting. There's no limit to how much you can post, all it means if you have more free time.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
I don't get you, you're saying she thikns she can own BB, wtf does that suppose to mean? You in love or something? Besides this is just internet so what if she jokes around, geez. As for the posts too bad you don't post a lot, maybe some people enjoy it here an reply to a lot of threads. And if she acted like a n00b you would make a thread because she was a n00b, have some respect for women.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Dude, She's cool. So what if she has 300+ posts in under a month. Wanna know something? I have well over 2,500 posts. I joined on april 28th. Now here's the kicker, I was going from early may to early september. So in retrospect in my 3 months of posting here I have posted well over 2,500 times. Yea alot of word games and currently listening but who cares, She is at least spending her time here. Maybe if you get to know her a little bit better like some of us here has, then perhaps you'd think otherwise of her. Seriously dude I respect you and all, but don't judge a book by it's cover.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Hating people over the internet is stupid. All it takes to get rid of them is a click of the X at the top right of your screen. (or left, if you're on a Mac...)

Anyways, I'll just sit back and watch the rest of the members stick up for Stratusfied02 just because she's a chick. (or so we are led to think)

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Why do all of the rants always seem to turn against the person that started the thread?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
The Sinner said:
Why do all of the rants always seem to turn against the person that started the thread?
Because I've yet to start one :D

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
cap'n crunch032 said:
I've been here a year and a half (600 days) and I still don't think I'm the best.
That is just pathetic, thinking that you are the best. It's cool to have confidence an all, but no one is near the best. Yea you can be the best at certain things, but when it comes to the overall picture. No one is simply the best. It's as easy as that.

Ok now go back to what you all were doing. :D

(BTW kudos to crunch, lot of people actually think they are the best. Good to see someone know the reality of everything.)

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I hadn't read every post in this thread only the first. There I read that the person the rant is on thinks he/she is the best. So I thought I'd come in and say what I said.

Now that I read your post I find you don't think I'm pathetic, although I think anybody with a rep above 50000 is pathetic. It's just not cool.

(BTW kudos to draiman, lot of people actually think they are the best. Good to see someone know the reality of everything.)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
cap'n crunch032 said:
I hadn't read every post in this thread only the first. There I read that the person the rant is on thinks he/she is the best. So I thought I'd come in and say what I said.

Now that I read your post I find you don't think I'm pathetic, although I think anybody with a rep above 50000 is pathetic. It's just not cool.

(BTW kudos to draiman, lot of people actually think they are the best. Good to see someone know the reality of everything.)
Yea I got 50,000+ rep. It's just a thing me and few others did couple months back. It was moronic and got way out hand I'll admit. I don't give out much rep anymore and Ive actually told those same people in PM boxes that I don't wanna get anymore rep anymore. You know what, If it's possible, Flash or some admin, reset my reputation points back to 10. This time I actually wanna earn it. As sad and odd that sounds.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts