Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
WWE star C.M. Punk is scheduled to undergo hip surgery within the next week, according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com. The creative team has been told that he will miss at least three months, but they have been told to come up with ideas for a non-wrestling role for him.
pwinsider and prowrestling. net

WrestleZone has learned CM Punk's injury appears to be serious, as the MRI on his hip apparently shows significant enough damage to warrant a surgery or serious rehabilitation therapy, according to a well-placed WWE source.

"Punk really screwed up his hip, and it needs to be addressed," the source told us earlier today, "this is a major blow to Monday Night Raw, because the only heels on the show are Nexus and Miz. It's pretty obvious Punk was moved to Raw to become a top heel, but that's on hold now because he'll be out at least til the end of the year."

We will keep you updated on this breaking story as it develops.

Keep in mind it is wrestlezone so hopefully they're wrong but this would suck if true :(

On the bright side, maybe they'll make him commentator in his absence

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
The main guy I was looking forward to seeing in Manchester, England a few weeks from now seems like he won't be there.

First Edge moving, now this.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
It's WrestleZone so take it for what its worth.

If it's true then that sucks cause he seemed inline for a decent feud with Bryan.
I would like them to keep him on the mic, maybe being like a mentor to Bryan or something. Tough love maybe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I saw this on some other website today also but I can't for the life of me remember where. This is crappy news if true.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
It's WrestleZone so take it for what its worth.

If it's true then that sucks cause he seemed inline for a decent feud with Bryan.
I would like them to keep him on the mic, maybe being like a mentor to Bryan or something. Tough love maybe.
This.

If it's not too serious, they can put him in a mentor-type role for Bryan and then once Punk's healthy, he can turn on Bryan saying that Bryan got to where he was because of him and Bryan saying that Punk's jealous leading up to a match at WrestleMania that could tear the house down.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well there was a thread yesterday (or maybe the day before) about how Punk was getting an MRI for his birthday no?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Punk's injured? Since when?

·
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
7,899 Posts
Getting an MRI for my birthday. I spoil myself! (This is not 'pro rasslin' newz, but will be reported as such.)
that is all.

Reactions: Alkomesh2

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I stopped reading at "WrestleZone." Have you seen the amount of "quoted material" they've been presenting lately? It's like they honestly expect it to be taken as more legitimate, just because they used quotation marks. They sure do have some morons running things over there.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
the best that could come of this is a suprise rumble return and victory

1 - 20 of 87 Posts