Wrestling Forum banner

Not gonna' lie, Miz...

898 Views 15 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Poueff
has never seemed more like a main eventer than he did on Raw this past week.

He took out Cena on his own (the Belt doesn't count as he is a heel, what do you expect?)
He got a great reaction.
He seemed in total control of the situation, picking Cena apart at his own pace.
He addressed Rock and Cena and didn't slip up or under-deliver, his lines were good too.

It's been a slow progression but he definitely seemed the part this week.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,646 Posts
love that these guys are upping the anti with their promos because of the rocks presence - hoping to see a better promo by cena/rock/miz all three of them had there amazing moments i wonder who will top it off.

· Registered
427 Posts
He got a great reaction.
He got a great reaction because no one in that arena wanted to hear Cena talk anymore. Nonetheless, was a great job by Miz, especially covering up the fact there was a fan running around. He also got The Rocks attention; though I'm sure it was all planned out this way.

"TheRock Dwayne Johnson
The Miz...you want my attention...well now you got it...champ.
"

· Registered
2,112 Posts
I thought it was great, and made him look like a legit threat to Cena.

Honestly this Wrestlemania should be focused on making the Miz a full time maineventer, and a real threat to people like Cena/Edge/Orton/Mysterio, pretty much all the untouchable maineventers.

But its obvious that the WWE is putting the attention on the Rock/Cena angle which i dont really mind, but the Rock isn't gonna be around in the rest of the new year, Cena is already estalished (although i do want to see Rock give him the rub at Mania) and The Miz is potentially the next big star.

I'm glad they are starting to put some light on Miz following monday night, and the whole "disrespected" chapter of this angle is a good idea to me.

Can't wait to see what The Rock has to say about the Miz next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.