Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my first warning on this forum. I'd have understood if I had insulted a member, gone something that was highly offensive, held certain views or whatever. That's not my style personally anyway, but y'know what I mean. However, I wondered what this warning was about and it was over this post.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/gener...is-walking-out-15-years-ago.html#post67743258

I get it that I probably 'gimmick' post a bit, but that post in particular is my true feelings. Bald cowards getting offended OVER THAT :hogan just as bad as that bald coward Austin or that coward Bret :hogan :mj4

If the warning itself had been to stay on-topic, I'd actually have 'got it', and wouldn't be making this thread or making an issue. Same with if I was offensive, insulted someone, or whatever. This just proves how people are turning into bald cowards in a bald coward World and need hair transplants :hogan.

Well sorry brothers, but bald cowards don't silence me :hogan

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
People just don't understand how they do things in HOLLYWOOD

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First of all, it is a half-gimmick. Stepping out of it for a second, those thoughts and comments in that post were genuine. This isn't about any 'gimmick' or such. It's about that post, and to think bald cowards or bald coward Austin or Bret marks are getting upset over THAT? :mj4 :hogan

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Probably a retrospective warning for being disrespectful to Demon_KaneLegend. If they're giving out warnings for disrespecting the main man, the Haitch next please.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,191 Posts
First off, the gimmick is getting stale dude. Perhaps it's time to move to Mr. America?

But the post seems harmless. I mean the HAITCH dude posts literally the same thing as you do but with HHH, and I don't see anybody complaining about him :shrug

Maybe ask the mod who gave you the warning what it was about?

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First off, the gimmick is getting stale dude. Perhaps it's time to move to Mr. America?

But the post seems harmless. I mean the HAITCH dude posts literally the same thing as you do but with HHH, and I don't see anybody complaining about him :shrug

Maybe ask the mod who gave you the warning what it was about?
Getting stale? :hogan :hogan :hogan Like the dark days of the late late 80s and early 90s? :hogan

Perhaps it's time for me to find a way to reinvent myself :hmmm

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,002 Posts
You know, the last time a "bald coward" disagreed with the Hulkster's opinion, this ended up happening:

:banderas

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:hogan

Austin marks have more fragile egos than even Reigns marks. :mj4
Bald coward Austin marks are just mad that I have started the bald coward revolution :hogan :mj4

Just yesterday I walked into four threads, and term 'bald coward' was used in topics with NOTHING to do with me or the GOAT Hogan himself :proud

Marks of that bald coward Austin need to look into buying wigs as they can't be a bald hero like the GOAT Hogan :hogan

·
Registered
588 Posts
Why don't you ask the mod who give you the warning?

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
First of all, it is a half-gimmick. Stepping out of it for a second, those thoughts and comments in that post were genuine. This isn't about any 'gimmick' or such. It's about that post, and to think bald cowards or bald coward Austin or Bret marks are getting upset over THAT? :mj4 :hogan

Never break kayfabe :hogan Don't let those bald cowards break you brother :hogan

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
I got banned for calling Nolo King a fag in rants back in the day.

Life goes on.

Reactions: DOPA and NasJayz
1 - 20 of 73 Posts