Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
North American Championship Wrestling will take place later today. It is a fantasy federation that I made up. Bret Hart is the General Manager and the superstars will be listed later tonight. Hope everyone will enjoy it. Probably not since this is my first time writing. If anybody can make me a banner that says NAWA with Bret Hart, Chris Beniot, Chris Jericho, and Christian that would be great. Thank you, Goodbye.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: Canadian Championship Wrestling

North American Wrestling Association

General Manager: Bret Hart

Chris Beniot
Chris Jericho
Christian
Edge
JBL
Kurt Angle
Shawn Micheals
Stone Cold
Triple H
Muhamed Hassan
Rob Van Dam
Orlando Jordan
Booker T
Ric Flair
Nick Dinsmore
Shelton Benjamin
Tyson Tomko
Eddie Guerreo
Regal & Tajiri
Dudley Boys
Evolution: Cena, Orton & Batista
Basham Brothers
La Resistance
Rey Mysterio
Paul London
Chavo Guerreo
Spike Dudley
Nunzio
Hurricane
Billy Kidman
Akio
Josh Matthews
Trish Stratus
Lita
Victoria
Molly Holly
Stacy Keibler
Dawn Marie
Torrie Wilson
Ms. Jackie

Ill have the actuall show tomorow. Please reply.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
North American Wrestling Association

"Sexy Boy" plays and out comes Shawn Micheals. Shawn gets a standing ovation from the crowd. He grabs a mic and welcomes the crowd to the NAWA.

Shawn:Welcome to the North American Wrestling Association. Now I know there have been some rumors of me retiring and the fact is, the rumors are true (huge boos from fans). Tonight, i will have my last match. It will be an Ironman Match between myself and none other then Bret "The Hitman" Hart (crowd goes crazy). This match will be a "Fame or Shame" Match. The winner of this match will be inducted into the wrestling hall of fame. The loser cannot be inducted into the hall of fame... ever!

NAWA Lightweight Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Paul London vs. Josh Matthews

Start:Mysterio and London attack Matthews. They hit a double moonsault on him and Paul goes for the pin. Mysterio breaks it up and London and Mysterio get into a fight while Matthews is out cold.
Middle:Mysterio controls most of the match. He goes for a hurricurana but London counters it into a landing pin (styles clash) for a two count. Paul hit the 450 splash but the pin his broken up by Matthews. Josh pins Rey for a two count but rey kicks out.
End:Paul London picks Josh up and powerbombs him onto Rey and pins him. Josh kicks out at two but the reffere counts to three. London starts to celbrate but Josh's music plays. The ref grabs a microphone ans says that Josh kicked out while still lying on Mysterrio, whose shoulders were both down.
Winner: Josh Matthews
Aftermath:Josh is helped out of the ring by the reffere and rey is taken out by EMTs. Paul London gets on the Mic.

Paul London: I WON THAT MATCH! I PINNED JOSH AND REY AT THE SAME TIME! I WAS SCREWED OUT OF THE NAWA TITLE! I WANT JOSH IN A REMATCH!

"Hitman" plays and out comes the general manager of the NAWA. Breat gets a standing ovation.

Bret: You want Josh in a rematch?
London: Ye...
Bret:: Well I think thats a great idea. Next week, it will be Paul London vs. Josh Matthews in a No Disqualification Falls Count Anywhere Cage Match. But unlike other cage matches, this match will only end in pinfall. The cage is only there to be used as a weapon.

·
Banned
297 Posts
will be interesting to see where you take this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts